FS: Standesign BB75AH adjustable metal speaker stands

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Saurav, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Saurav

Saurav Cinematographer

Here's the Audio Advisor link where you can read all about these stands:

http://www.audioadvisor.com/store/pr...nds%20-%20Pair

These stands are about 24" at their lowest, and around 45" at their highest. The bottom plate has 4 adjustable metal spikes. The center column cannot be filled, but speaker wires can be run through it. As you can tell from the last photo, I've put some pretty large speakers (24"x15"x15") on these stands. While that wasn't the most stable setup, it worked fine. With the smaller bookshelf monitors, the stands were completely stable.

The stands are in pretty good condition, no scratches on the paint on any of the outside surfaces. The surface where the height adjustment screw contacts the metal is a little blemished (see pictures), probably because the previous owner hadn't tightened the screw enough and the stand slid down because of the weight of the speaker. Also, there are some rubber/dynamat-like pieces on the top surface that I believe the previous owner added, because they seem to be cut a little unevenly. You could remove them, or cover them with blu-tack if you like. As I discovered yesterday, this material stained the veneer on my speakers, so I would recommend taking care of it in some way or the other.

Price: $50 o.b.o (S/H extra, buyer pays actual shipping charges, no handling or materials charge)

These will be packed safely, you can check my eBay feedback under user ID mr.ego to reassure yourself of that. I accept PayPal (from a bank account), money orders, checks (will be held till they clear) or cash (if you're in the Bay Area and want to pick them up yourself). Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks for looking.

Saurav

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Saurav

Saurav Cinematographer

Bump.