What's new

SpiderMan 2 dvd is in very good hands indeed (1 Viewer)

Rolando

Screenwriter
yes, Charlie actually dropped the hint in another thread a little while ago. hopefully this means we will get some real extras not just filler.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Well I'm going to skip this in the theaters since I can't depend on any place here to show it properly, and the prints will probably have the CrAP code dots too!

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member

I saw this last night on the biggest screen in my local theater and I didn't notice the CrapCodes at all. Don't let something like the possibility of misframing and little dots keep you from experiencing one of the best comic-book movies ever made.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I also noticed no dots and I've noticed them during previous movies. Maybe they've dropped tis stupid requirement.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Glad to hear Charlie is handling this one! I'd forgotten about the hints he dropped a while back. :D

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully they design the menus a little better than on the first one-it was way too tricky to see the little dot that showed you what was actually selected.

obscurelabel

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Larry

According to IMDB, it was filmed in Super 35, so make of that what you will as far as any possible framing issues.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
I *did* notice the little "CrapCodes" and I think the uproar over them is absolutely ridiculous. They're only a fraction as distracting as the reel change symbols, and nobody complains about them.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Great news re: Charlie. He's one classy individual and a hell of a great DVD producer. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
In an interview over at CHUD, Raimi says it was filmed in Super 35.

EnricoE

Supporting Actor
wow, indeed good news. i hope they include all trailers in 2.35:1 of spidey 2 and as very special bonus the wtc trailer of spidey 1 and glories quality including 5.1 audio of course ;)

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member

They are definitely there, they are very annoying because it takes you out of the movie for the length of one reel. They need to cease this act, but it doesn't stop me from going to the cinema.

Dharmesh C

Supporting Actor

:emoji_thumbsup: Genius, can't wait to see what he comes up with on the DVD; I bet he'll enjoy interviewing Dunst :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks