What's new

Pre-Order Good Burger 2 (2023) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
61d6dnPyolL._SL1000_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

https://www.amazon.com/Good-Burger-...11-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
I always say every movie deserves a shot at being released on physical media...until I see stuff like this announced :)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Goodburger 2 is a decent film, and possibly better than Bambi 2 or Lady and the Tramp 2. Nostalgia for those who enjoyed the original.

And nice that it’s not 4k

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
I always say every movie deserves a shot at being released on physical media...until I see stuff like this announced :)

I agree with you, up to the ellipsis. There are plenty of things that get released that don't interest me, or that I think look absolutely awful. But if other people like them, their releases are justified. You never really know what you might like or not like until you've actually experienced it. I knew someone who always...always would badmouth Forrest Gump, and people who liked it, based solely on his assumptions about it. Then he happened upon it on cable while channel surfing, got sucked in, and afterwards would go on at length about what a wonderful movie it was.

I haven't seen either Good Burger movie, but I've seen some other Kenan & Kel material from back in the day (there was a brief period of time when I was addicted to watching some of the weird shit on Nickelodeon) and while they're not always on, they can be funny enough of the time that I'm willing to accord them some amount of respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks