What's new

speaker stands for jbl s26 (1 Viewer)

greg baker

Stunt Coordinator
Can anyone reccomend speaker stands for the jbl s26(cherry) and mounting brackets as well.

Greg

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

TommyL

Supporting Actor
Greg, what are you mounting them too? I have the same speakers, and used a few home depot gadgets(per Phil I) cost about 5 bucks total, and they hold the s26's like nothing...even with a SVS below them:) for the fronts I used tripillar black stands...ebay..about 30 bucks...work great also...PM me is you'd like..I could send a pic...tom

TommyL

Supporting Actor
Greg, what are you mounting them too? I have the same speakers, and used a few home depot gadgets(per Phil I) cost about 5 bucks total, and they hold the s26's like nothing...even with a SVS below them:) for the fronts I used tripillar black stands...ebay..about 30 bucks...work great also...PM me if you'd like..I could send a pic...tom

greg baker

Stunt Coordinator
Tommy,
Kind of new to the forum. Not really sure how the e-mail on this works. I have not received anything,

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks