What's new

South Park Thread (1 Viewer)

Travis D

Second Unit
Ok, I have absolutly no idea what South Park cannot show on TV anymore. I asked myself that after I witnessed Mr. Garrison stick a tube and a gerbil up a gay man's ass.
I guess as long as the sponsors are there we'll keep getting more and more depraved episodes of South Park. (but would you really want it any other way? :) )
"Jesu- Jesus Christ."

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
That was so horrible. I love this show, but that lemiwincks thing was just horrible. I can't imagine how they manage to get lower and lower, and still keep it funny.

My favorite part was when cartman lied about the girls in the toilet, so he could shit on them, only to expose that they were in there a few seconds later. classic south park.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
John Edward (B.D.U.) and Rob Schneider (Blerp de blerp...): eviscerated to the point of total exsanguination, priceless. :laugh::laugh:
"Let's back up. Not literally."
Rob

Mark Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
You get the feeling they don't like John Edward too much? I haven't seen that much bile directed towards someone since Barbara Streisand. I watched this show on tape last night with a couple of people who watch John Edward and they were cracking up.

"Now don't go offerin no soul tree-fity, woman!"

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Derp derp. De-derp dee derp di derp-a-dee derp.
Funny thing is, the next day I saw a bunch of commmercials for Rob Schneider's new movie where he's a woman, and it was the first I'd seen of it. :)
My sincerest congratulations to Mr. Edwards for winning the Biggest Duche In the Universe award. I couldn't think of a more deserving individual.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
That episode really showed how short the lead time to shows airing is. It's pretty impressive when you think that a simpsons episode typically takes 6 months.

Rob Schneider is.... Kenny!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
This episode was OK, but it was still good.

I liked the Rob Schneider stuff. They showed my exact thoughts about his films in this episode.

And ditto for John Edwards.

EDIT: I remember a girl telling me last year that she saw something about how John Edwards does his psychic thing. Apparently, he puts microphones in the audience (under the people or something) and then tells them to talk about their loved ones before the show so their spirits will come or something, then he listens in to what they say and has someone tell him through an earpiece during the show. That's why he says "I'm getting an M name from this area" so it's less specific in the name and where it came from and still correct.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
The "destruction" of John Edwards was excellent and brilliantly, concisively done. :) I loved it.

A

Andrew_A_Paul

I've Seen John Edward's show, they weren't too far off the mark.

Got a problem, I'm trying to figure out which episode Cartmen bets Kyle that if he puts food up his ass he will crap out his mouth, but I know its not the main plot. Does anyone know what episode im talking about?

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
While perhaps not as funny the last couple of episodes I still quite enjoyed it. Good to see Professor Chaos isn't gone for good.

"Maybe I used to much silver,.."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks