What's new

South Park Thread (1 Viewer)

Mark Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
Missed it on Wednesday. Stupid life, always gettin in the way. Might miss it on Saturday too. I better make it on Sunday!

Be back after I see it.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Don't worry about calling me Brent. Just don't make fun of my last name.:) That episode was priceless, I am giving up on saying hopefully next weeks episode will be good becuase they have not had a below average episode in 2 seasons.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
I'm trying to figure out which episode Cartmen bets Kyle that if he puts food up his ass he will crap out his mouth
Oddly enough, it is NOT "How to Eat With Your Butt". I always start that episode up thinking it'll be that one and it isn't.
I hope they do an episode showing Jimmy on E :)

Mark Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
Wayne, gotta get my cable back first.

Finally watched it last night and it was another good one. I wish I hadn't taken a look at the studio site, however. They had a picture posted on there of Cartman as the parental revenge counselor (forget the exact name), and when Stan said they were going to meet him, I already guessed it was Cartman and it ruined the surprise for me. Never again do I look at the site before I see the show. It still was very funny. Cartman with the workers, a little non-PC but familiar. Where's the Museum of Tolerance when you need it?

I loved the end with Cartman's future self. He sounded unlike young Cartman, until his change and then "AH! GODDAMN IT!!"

Every time I think they can't make the parents look any more foolish, they top themselves again.

Another look at the totally ineffective (and effeminate) Prof. Chaos! "Maybe I put in too much silver."

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Holy crap you guys! The digital bits is reporting that the 2nd season will be out on dvd on 3/11 and the 3rd season will be out on 6/17. Ok now I know that we got screwed on season 1 with this seperate commentaries bs but the third 3rd season on dvd would be incredibly sweet. It would also mean that 4, 5, and eventually 6 could and would probably happen. You can view the story here. Great news.

Larry Fletcher

Stunt Coordinator
Can someone tell me what season these 2 episodes are from I got to have them.

1. the one with Kyle's cousin from NY.

2. the one where Mr Garrision builds his own "IT" machine.

My 2 favorites.

Tom Foley

Stunt Coordinator
Kenny LIVES!!!!!!

The Black Hawk Down/Lethal Weapon/Three Kings references were making me cry. Awesome episode!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
My favorite exchange was at the very beginning:
Cousin Kyle: After all your nice deductions, you owe Santa 320 presents.
Cartman: Oh, no! Well, there's still a couple weeks until Christmas, maybe I can be really good between now and then?
Cousin Kyle: If you were to cure cancer and AIDS next week . . . you'd still owe two presents.
Cartman: JESUS CHRIST!
:laugh: :D

Mark Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
I need to watch this one again when I get home tonight. Santa getting tortured was classic! I start chuckling every time I think of it. "I'm gonna fu**in' kill you!"
So many characters returning for this one.
Did anybody catch a promo for the next show? Or is this it for now? Does this mean Kenny is really back or was that a one-shot joke? And is Jesus dead? He is Jesus after all. Why don't I just shut up and wait and see?
Goddamn I love this show.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
Great episode!
My favorite line: "This will be the happiest Christmas the Middle East has ever seen!" Pretty funny thing to say in a Muslim country. Even funnier when I remembered Jesus was born in the Middle East. :laugh:
So was that Rob Schneider as Kenny in the last shot? :)
Rob

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I'm going to burn in Hell just for watching this episode. Jesus H. Christ knifing an Iraqi in the throat and shooting the other in the head? I gotta go say 1000 Hail Marys.

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
Southpark never ceases to offend me, bring me to tears, and make me laugh my ass off! This years Xmas episode was halarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks