What's new

Sony PSP and 4 Games only asking retail or..... (1 Viewer)

MichaelPR

Second Unit
I have a like new Sony PSP that I would liek to get rid of! It will ship in it's box just like new with all the included materials. I will ship it Priority with insurance and Delivery confirmation. I will also include a gift receipt(was purchased at Target). The four games I have are Tiger Woods, Lumines, Ridge Racer, and Metal Gear Acid. I will sell the PSP seperately for $240 including shipping or I will sell it for $340 with all 4 games included! I will trade everything out right for some new Swan 2.1s though!! Let me know [email protected]. I am also going to include $27 to GameStop as an extra. This system is awesome by the way and I have another one I am addiccted to!

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, awesome deal... I just played my coworkers and I am drooling for one... goodluck on your sale, and if I wasn't a poor college student, I'd be all over this. Just a question though, any dead pixels? (not to threadcrap, but a lot of them do come with them)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks