What's new

Sony VPL-VW675ES Native 4K HDR Projector (2 Viewers)

satcomm302

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob
For Sale:

Sony VPL-VW675ES 4K SXRD Home Theater Projector in excellent condition. We've recently moved and our new place doesn't have a media room, so my projector needs a new home. No scratches, bumps or scrapes; it looks brand new.

I purchased the unit new in 2017 from an authorized dealer for $15,000.00 and can supply the receipt, if needed.

United Radio recently (within the last 3 months) replaced the main circuit board and ballast under Sony factory warranty. I've used it for 130 hours since the repairs and the unit has performed flawlessly. The bulb hour meter was reset with the board replacement and this bulb has around 1200 hours on it.

Unit comes with original remote, power cord, and lens cover. I'm including two XPAND Vision 3D Glasses for the new owner.

Price is $4800 OBO insured and shipped to your door. PayPal G&S only, please (fees included, as well).

PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

satcomm302

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob
Let's get this baby sold.

Price drop from $4,800 to $4,200.

I stand behind this sale 100%. Along with the PayPal Goods & Services buyer protection that is included with this purchase, I will personally warranty this projector for 30 days. If it fails to perform as advertised, I will refund your full purchase amount and will pay for the return shipping back to me.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks