What's new

Sony KP-65WV600 (1 Viewer)

minesh

Auditioning
I am interested to buying Kp-65WV600 HDTV. Is anybody has review of this HDTV? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Tuan Le

Agent
TTT
I'm also looking at this same unit, Sony KP65WV600. :D The best price I've found so far for a brand new unit is ~$2400. Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
-Tuan

Mark Un

Auditioning
I have the KP-57WV600 and am very, very satisfied with it. After the initial set up, I haven't touched any settings. The remote is easy and front access is great if you move any components in for testing or gaming. That's my two cents worth. byw, I paid $3000 for the 57" about 6-9 months ago, not a bargain, but still very happy.

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
I've had my KP-57WV700 for about a month and am very pleased as well. I used Avia to set up the picture and have been thoroughly impressed with the picture quality of my basic, non-digital cable. The Sony's have a tendency to show a lot of grain out of the box, but that can be minimized by disabling SVM and using either the "movie" or "pro" picture modes. The color and brightness of the set is fantastic, and I find I still have a great picture with quite a bit of ambient light in the room. Finally, I think the "Wide Zoom" stretch mode on the Sony's is the best I've ever seen. I watch 99% of all my 4:3 material in Wide Zoom and am not distracted by distortion or short, squatty people. I'm very pleased with the Sony and would recommend it to anyone.

-Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks