What's new

need recommendations for UST/ST under $3k (1 Viewer)

Armand_Boivin

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
armand Boivin
Currently, I have a Epson Home Cinema 5040ub that is about 4 yrs old with a 110" "gray" screen. The room is not dark in the least and gets daylight since this room has a sliding glass door. I can decrease the amount of daylight somewhat with blinds but is not complete darkness. The wife and I walked into a local chain and saw an amazing Hisense l9h, but it was $6k. We would like upgrade to a 4k ust/st. Decent black levels, low lag for gaming, decent sharpness and crispness, and great colors especially in daylight situations. I would like to keep it under 3k with sales or discounts applied.

Any help/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
For your use-case I recommend AWOL's new LTV-3000 Pro for $3,999.00, which included the screen of your choice at no charge. Although it's $999. over your budget it comes with your choice of 100" - 120" UST ALR projection screen choices, which is an important upgrade from your current screen and the screens are valued from $2,000 - $4,000.

Attachments

• AWOL Throw Chart W:VE Logo.png
    AWOL Throw Chart W:VE Logo.png
    618 KB · Views: 21
  • AWOL_Dec.'23_Free_Screen_Promo copy.png
    AWOL_Dec.'23_Free_Screen_Promo copy.png
    840.5 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks