What's new

Sony 32FV27 (1 Viewer)

James Eftekari

Auditioning
Hi I'm new here and I am wondering if any of you have the Sony 32FV27 TV or have used it before? I'm moving into an apartment this august and I am looking for a TV and I want the best analog TV available, Digital cable isn't available in my colleges town so I don't want to spend a lot on a digital TV just yet, and I don't have a progressive scan dvd player to take full advantage of a digital TV. Anyway I would just like to know your opinions on this TV, I believe it is the same as the 32FV26 but it has a darker silver color and comes with a silver remote. I also have a question regarding the vertical compression, I know I have to set my DVD player to 16:9 output I am just wondering does it compress it to only one size so that some movies get squeezed more or not enough? Or does it adjust to the specific anamorphic transfer according to the DVD? Your help is much appreciate, I am only 19 years old so this is a lot of money for me to spend and I want to make sure I make the right choice.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
James,
I am in a very similar posistion. I am moving into my first apartment in August and I am also interested in a 32 inch Wega. I know some higer end Wega's have automatic 16:9 switching. I would really like this feature but I don't think I can find it in a sub $1000 model. If I can someone please enlighten me :).
Brandon Smith
------------------
bdohtf.jpg

http://sweb.uky.edu/~btsmit2
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks