1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Someone have a cs and cs+ comparison yet?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Bowles, Jan 31, 2002.

1. Brian Bowles

Brian Bowles Second Unit

Anyone get their cs+ and care to compare it to the cs they have or used to have? I am so excited. I hope mine ships soon.

2. Bruce N

Bruce N Second Unit

I have a pair of 16-46CS+ and a K1 amp arriving tomorrow. They'll be replacing my current pair of early model (serial number 5 & 6) 20-39CS and the old Fidek amp. I have a large room with cathedral ceilings and several large openings and the 20-39's would bottom easily when pushed close to reference even after EQing with a parametric EQ.

I look forward to posting my impressions soon!

Bruce

3. Brian Bowles

Brian Bowles Second Unit

I only had one cs before. Now I am going to go to two cs+. I think there is reason for excitement.

4. KevinHunt

KevinHunt Stunt Coordinator

Bruce> I had dual 46CS's and S700 that I've sold and am awaiting shipping on dual 46CS+'s and S1000. Let me know how the K1 performs. I'm sure it will be excellent. I sure wanted that amp but didn't have enough kitty left so I had to go with the Samson. I know it will be more than enough but the K1 is sweet.

5. Shawn Sefranek

Shawn Sefranek Second Unit

My twin 20-39 Plus’s are on the UPS truck right now and will arrive today.

They replace two “regular” 20-39’s.

I should have a review & photos up by Sunday night.

Shawn S