What's new

So...Who wants to play SOCOM Online this Friday???? (1 Viewer)

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
I've been talking with a couple of the "official" HTF clan members, & we have the SOCOM itch.

So we are gonna be playing this Friday..say 10ish EST.

This isn't limited to clan members...any HTFer is invited! Just post here if you are interested in playing.
OK?

Hope to see you on Friday!

Calvin

PS: my SOCOM nick is HTF-Nightwing

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Count me in. Hopefully. Fridays often go in social directions, though, so I'll probably need to do the usual "show up later and more inebriated than usual" routine.

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
I'd love to play with you guys on Friday. What server are you guys gonna be in? My Socom tagname is {TN}soxfandoug. I have a clan match at 8 that night, but it should be over around that time.

GaryP

Second Unit
After the absolute pounding you guys handed me in Mech Assault yesterday, I'm definitely ready for some redemption. I've got a nice little spreadsheet of names of those individuals that wronged me last night! ;)
Gary

Larry Fletcher

Stunt Coordinator
Just to let everyone know the servers have been pretty bad since Xmas. It has been taking me at least 15 minutes to get in every night. Give yourself some extra time to get in tonight. Do we have a server name yet?

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Hey gang,

I'll be at work until 11:30 Central Time, but I'll log on after that. If anyone is still on, I'll play for a while, but will be quite rusty.

Jason (Pud)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Man gary that must be a huge spreadsheet :D. I will be on tonight and ready to rumble. For the first time sense august.

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit
Well, what a painful reminder of the thing that sucked about socom. After 30 minutes of nothing but disconnects, I have given up. Too bad, I was looking forwrd to playing. See you guys on Live.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Well you guys the 1 game that we got in was fun. After 30 minutes of trying to connect I got in. Then we played 1 full game. Then I got booted and could not get back on.

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
ARRRGH!!!!!!!
Well, I was having some fun...:frowning:
Maybe we can try again sometime...
I'll try again in a bit, but for now its back to XBL for me...

JoshF

Supporting Actor
I'll be back later tonight when the servers aren't freaking out. Let me know where you guys are.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
In the event tbat you guys end up playing XBLive instead of Socom, let me know. I'm down for either, just need to know 'where it's at.'

JoshF

Supporting Actor
I'm gonna get back on in a few minutes. I was on last night for a while and it wasn't nearly as bad as it was earlier. We'll see.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Well, like the rest of you I tried to connect and kept getting kicked. But, Orpheus and I ran into each other on Unreal so all was not lost.

I'd like to try Socom again though, provided the servers aren't always this bad.

JoshF

Supporting Actor
I gotta agree with Eric - I just played for an hour this morning with no problems. Granted, there were only 5 US East servers as opposed to 8, but I was in and playing with voice & no lag on a 16-player game within a couple minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks