What's new

So what is Santa bringing everyone? (1 Viewer)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Just that everything will go smooth with the move, the new HT setup, and good health and happiness to the family.

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
Santa came to see me in September. He brought me a $255 1/24 scale, studio miniature-accurate, resin model of an X-Wing Fighter made by Cpt Cardboard.

Sarah Temple

Agent
im really excited because my parents are finally joining the rest of the cool crew and getting a nice surround sound system for our house. it should be really exciting and i cant wait. also, i need new speakers for my car because only one of them works. but since my birthday is just five days before Christmas, i will be bombarded with gifts all at once. im also looking really forward to getting simpsons season two on dvd and Mary Tyler Moore season one on dvd.

Michael Marklund

Stunt Coordinator
Confirmed w/ Santa already:
Denon 3800 DVD player:)
That's from Santa. I Xmas'd myself this week (Thanksgiving present?)...SVS 20-39PC+ was delivered last week.:) :)
Michael

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
XM Radio
since I am Santa....for us single people, Christmas is all year round.
my daughter is getting new Baby-Phat gear and a mini-surround system for her room.
our feline King of the household Ali, is getting a 6ft carpet/rope tree

DavidAM

Second Unit
Santa brought my JVC 56" widescreen about a month ago. He usually always comes in October for me! :D

Drue Elrick

Stunt Coordinator
I hope that Santa brings me a job. The sooner, the better. Money is getting low and my efforts in getting back into the IT field have proved largely futile.

I hope that Santa brings me peace of mind. I am going through a depression and anxiety that I would not wish on anyone. I'm somewhat better now, but knowing that you have felt worthless and want to end your life is a shock. And the above job problems don't help.

I hope that Santa brings the same peace of mind to my sister and her family, as she is also going through depression and anxiety.

I hope that Santa brings hope to the world such that war is stopped. Hate is stopped. Terrorism is stopped. This past year has shown me that despite the above, despite the uncaring idiots who think only of themselves, despite the corporations who worship only the almighty dollar rather than the people who make their profit possible, that there ARE caring people in the world. Love without judgement. A beam of hope in what otherwise has been a pit of hell for me.

I don't want anything else.

Cam S

Screenwriter
Well my B-day is December 1st, so I'll be getting a Canon G3 digital camera for that, and for x-mas our family is going on a trip to Puerto Vallarta Mexico. SHould be fun since it's basically my first time outside of Canada.

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
Don't worry Drue, I'm sure things can only get better.

Anyways, I want some underwear so I can start wearing them again. I want anything with the Bose label, and I also want growth hormones, weight loss pills, braces, Rogaine hair growth, a back shaver, contact lenses, pro-active acne treatment, and prescription deordorant.

hehe jk,

I actually asked for an air purifier to maybe clean up the air in my HT room.

LewB

Screenwriter
Federal indictments for all the filthy pond scum executives who profited from the misery of their employees.
The wrath of whatever almighty they believe in to those who would harm another living thing in the name of their religion.
Health for my family and friends.
Any gift that the giver decides to give.

Jim J

Second Unit
Santa (wife) is bringing me (hopefully early) a Sanyo PLV-Z1. Santa, Lover, Mother of my Children, Wife (all one-in-the-same, but translated for different occasions) will remind me all the way through next christmas what came this christmas.

Translation: This is a year+ spanning gift.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I'm hoping for the LOTR gift set, Band of Brothers set, and some videogames.

Now after Xmas I'm hoping for a new HDTV.

Josh Lowe

Screenwriter
i am my own santa. my parents don't have a lot of money to blow on gifts so i never ask for anything. i try to get them stuff they'll enjoy. i'll probably get my dad the ken burns' civil war DVD set and some books and i don't know what for my mom, i'll have to ask my dad for suggestions.

as far as getting myself stuff, considering over the past 6 months i've bought 2 dvd players, a complete speaker setup, an SVS sub+amp, 2 different receivers, a 53" widescreen RPTV, an XBox plus a bunch of games, an AV rack, countless DVDs, a bunch of wireless network gear, computer upgrades, blahblahblah, i guess i already had christmas..

Charles M Berry

Stunt Coordinator
I am dreaming of something under the tree that isn't even available yet! These speakers are so beautiful, I wonder why anyone would ever want something else.

In case anyone was wondering, they're the new Paradigm Sig's.

Gavin_L

Second Unit
think i'll ask for a new progressive scan dvd player, got to keep up with upgrading my dvd players every few years ;) some dvds, cds, and a maybe a few video games and so fourth. Some money............ can't think of anything else..........

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
My wife and I never get each other Christmas presents. If there's something that we want, we buy it. Our first baby is due in April so I imagine that starting next year Christmas will take on a whole new significance for us. We're heading to Kauai next week so I guess that's kind of our Christmas present to each other.
My wife & I decided (and it was her idea!) to get the DirecTivo we've been drooling over as a big "joint gift" to ourselves.
Is this the series 2 DirecTivo? I really want one of these but I've been waiting for the series 2. I need one now because I'm going to be gone this Sunday and will miss The Sopranos! :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks