What's new

So what is Santa bringing everyone? (1 Viewer)

Van Patton

Second Unit
Since Christmas is just around the corner, Hanukah for our Jewish friends, what is on everybodys lists?

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
I'm hoping for a Behringer Feedback Destroyer 1124P. Also wouldn't mind a rowing machine and some additions to the DVD and CD collection.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Nothing. Anything I want, I don't wait until Christmas, I buy it now.

Actually, I'll be getting a new DVD storage unit. A big one.

CaseyLS

Second Unit
Casey,
Sorry, your grades are too low, you have drank too much and you have blown all your money a tv and stereo. You are getting nothing for christmas.

Better luck next year,
Santa Claus

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I don't celebrate Christmas, but it's nice spending the holidays with your family and friends.

As for toys and other goodies, I buy my fair share whenever the opportunity knocks.

E

Eric Kahn

Santa is bringing me an ever expanding credit card bill:D
from all the stuff I already bought myself

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
All my previous girlfriends have always complained that I am difficult to shop for because I don't tell anyone what I want. I just go out and get it. :D

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
Already got a new coat and boots for xmas, but wear them now(damn, I'm getting a little old for mommy to buy me winter clothes) :b ;)
A few Xbox games, money from family, LoTR 5 disk set from the girlfriend along with a game or two, all in all it should be a good xmas :)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
We're buying a house (hopefully!) a week before Christmas, so all our money is getting poured into that. My wife & I decided (and it was her idea!) to get the DirecTivo we've been drooling over as a big "joint gift" to ourselves.

I love my wife!

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I'm not allowed to buy anything for myself during November and December. My fiancee has decided to "hide" my Christmas presents in the back of my DVD closet. So far, there is a Sony 5 disc progressive scan dvd player, and the Lord of the Rings 5 disc set.

*whimper*

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
Santa came early this year for me as I've bought numerous DVD's & Video Games in the last 2 months, and I pick up my new car, a Subaru Impreza WRX, tommorow :D
Mike D.

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Everybody knows that Santa doesn't exist!!! The Easter Bunny hides your gifts for eight months...

I'm in the same boat as many of you. If there is something I want, I usually go and buy it.

I pick up my new car, a Subaru Impreza WRX, tommorow
Now that is a nice Christmas gift!

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I've requested a wood bending iron for my guitar making wood shop. Hopefully I've been good enough. And probably a dvd or two with the usually "Live 99X" cd from Atlanta that my brother gets me every year. 99X is a radio station that puts out a various artists concert cd. I haven't been disappointed for the past five years.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
It's not about what Santa can bring me. It's what I can bring Santa.

Santa's time-tested method of "making a list and checking it twice" could use some updating. If you only check each child on the list twice, it's possible you could find them engaged in atypical behavior. And with the sheer number of people with common names like Jason, Jenifer, Jeremy, John, and Elizabeth, it's possible that a good boy in California will end up with the coal intended for the brat in Newfoundland just because they have the same name.

What Santa needs is a new, constantly updated database - which this unemployed-as-of-tomorrow DB programmer is equipped to provide. I would rather not relocate, but it's negotiable.

Frederick

Second Unit
I'm telling everyone to give me gift certificates for Best Buy. I've been wanting to upgrade a few things. Since I can't count on anyone spending that much $$ on me, this will allow me to do it myself, using the cards to put a HUGE dent in the purchases.

My wife won't tell me what she's getting me. It's never expensive, but it's always something that makes me smile. Man, I love that woman ...

Freddy C.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I never get anything I want (I also prefer to just buy what I want at the time I desire it). So I just focus on the giving aspect of the holiday and try to find stuff my friends and family would want/need, and then be happy regardless of what I do receive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks