What's new

So-called musical subs (1 Viewer)

Bradley C

Auditioning
I am considering the adire rava and perusing these posts there is little mention of HT from this sub.

I LOVE my music, I also LIKE the occasional thumping of a good action movie. From the majority of posts I have read this sub is really liked for music but not much said about HT.

Can anyone tell me what I can expect from this sub for HT.

I find it hard to believe that this is a one dimensional piece.

JerryW

Supporting Actor
It is good for HT and can go down into the low 20s without difficulty (down to 20Hz +/-3dB in-room). If music is your main concern, and HT is important but secondary, the Rava should definitely be high on your list (if not at the top). Another option is to let the guys at Link Removed build a sub for you. They're very reasonable and you can get the sub built exactly the way you want, in whatever color or style you want. Very cool. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ken Situ

Stunt Coordinator
I am considering the adire rava and perusing these posts there is little mention of HT from this sub.

I LOVE my music, I also LIKE the occasional thumping of a good action movie. From the majority of posts I have read this sub is really liked for music but not much said about HT.

Can anyone tell me what I can expect from this sub for HT.

I find it hard to believe that this is a one dimensional piece.
Well, if it's so hard to believe, then what are you waiting for? Get off your butt, go buy one, and see for your self.

In the last year or so, especially the last few days, The HTF is going the way of DVD - it's a tough pill to swallow.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks