What's new

Smallville 2/25/04 (1 Viewer)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey

That's whats bugging me. Enough already. Race cars powered by Kryptonite, Bombs powered by Kryptonite and freaks of the week. What's next Kryptonite shampoo? An overused plot device. Lets move the story along.

KyleC

Supporting Actor

I agree it's over used but if you take out the freaks of the week you have nothing left. If you take out all that stuff you're left with Dawson's Creek.

On another forum someone said:

"Chloe IS Lois Lane. She just got fired from Daily Planet but just as she was getting out, she gave the head of her department some of her stories. He told her that she isnt allowed to post any stories anymore, so she gave him her cousins name and asked him to put the stories under LOIS LANE!!!!!!!!!"

Is that true? If so I really must have missed that episode. This was posted on 1/28 so I'm assuming they're talking about an episode that happend recently.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Yes, it was at the beginning of 'Delete', the episode where someone is sending e-mails that trick people into trying to kill Chloe. One of the better eps this season.

Whether ot not that makes her Lois for sure is up for some debate though.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The "Chloe = Lois" is a nice spin on this take on the Superman mythos (by moving Clark's high school days to modern day), the future is still wide open. Will Lois be Chloe, or will the Chloe's cousin Lois be Clark's one and only?

KyleC

Supporting Actor
Wow I watched that episode and totally missed it. I really hope Chloe isn't Lois. I guess it doesn't matter since this show will only be running for another few years. Tom Welling said he didn't want to get to the point where Clark becomes Superman.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
If someone is moving just under the speed of sound, can you still see them? Maybe they both blinked at the same time :)

Chloe == Lois? Also from another forum (maybe the same one): you can extract the name "Lois Lane" from the letters in "Chloe Sullivan". Left over are letters that can at best be turned into the middle name "Vulch"!

James T

Screenwriter
But that's not what they're debating over. They're debating whether Chole will take over Lois' identity and work for the Daily Planet since the name Chloe Sullivan is banned from working there.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
The leading theory regarind Chloe becoming Lois is that although Lois does indeed exist, and she is indeed Chloe's cousin, something may happend to Lois and Chloe will take her name to be able to work at the Planet. The line Chloe used when using Lois's name is, "She's my cousin and has no interest in journalism." You can't go from being in college and having no interest in journalism and be the driven reporter Lois is.

Don't you have to go faster than the speed of light to not be seen? Whips break the sound barrier, the cracking sound, but you can still see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks