What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Sliders Season 4 Finally Arrives on DVD (1 Viewer)

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
The Sliders whisper was inconsistent. Sometimes it was used, sometimes not, and it was done by different people, from co-creator Robert K. Weiss, to John Rhys Davies, to Jerry O'Connell, and a couple of others in later seasons.

Devo band member Mark Mothersbaugh did the theme-less season 1 title theme, while the season 2 title theme was by two people - Anthony Marinelli and Stephen Graziano. The seasons 3 to 5 themes were by Danny Lux, who (as mentioned above) replaced the bridge (middle section) of the season 3 theme for season 4, and it was also used for season 5.

Don3996

Agent
Real Name
Don
Just picked up season 3 at Wal mart for $20, this is the theme song I was thinking of..even though I watched season 1-5 when they originally aired this is the one I think of when someone mentions Sliders. Thanks again for the replies and information, much appreciated!

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
I'm liking the menu but I'm not going to order my set until sometime next month, unless the price on Amazon goes up, then I might wait awhile. I just placed an order of other sets that's on it's way

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks