What's new

Silent Hill 2 XBox (1 Viewer)

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
What are everyone's thoughts on this game? There seem to be somewhat mixed feelings in the different reviews I've read, but I'd trust you guys more than any reviewers. Just wondering if it's worth getting. I'm in need of a good horror game. Thanks!

Rob

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
This game is fantastic. I only play it at night because it's freakout factor is much higher then! My roommate tells me to play it sometimes because he loves watching it so much.
The sound effects in this game are what freak me out the most. Last time I played it my roommate and I both jumped. I never thought a video game would make my heart speed up so much but this one does it. There's a sound in one of the jail cells that absolutely freaks me out. It's a deep groaning that seems to come from nowhere! Gives me chills just thinking about it!
Two thumbs up. Way up!! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Jason Price

Second Unit
What type of game is SH2? I hear people around here raving about it all the time, but I don't really have any idea what the genre is...

Woo Jae

Screenwriter
For more chills, try out the first Silent Hill. The only game that had me turn it off due to the fear/creep/weird factor. Playing it alone at night with headphones didn't help either... :p)

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I felt that the prison under the lake
was really disturbing. It even had a sort of freaky, depressing effect on me. Seemed like all you did was keep going down deeper into filth, depravity and weeeeeeeeird stuff. Couldn't wait to see the outside again.
...it was great!!! :D

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Derrick, I too felt the same way about that place. I let out a big sigh of relief when I finally stepped back outside! Freaky stuff!! :eek:

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
My girlfriend rented this game 3 times because she HAD to finish it, it's the first game I've ever had draw her in like this... I personally felt it was amazing, the 5.1 mix was great, and had me jumping off the couch and wanting to turn on some lights :)
It's too bad that (supposedly) Silent Hill 3 is going to PS2 only.... :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks