What's new

Should I start trolling HTF again? (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Who are you? :confused:
You must've left a LONG time ago, coz i've never seen you here before

Rob Gillespie

Senior HTF Member
How should I bugger off, Lord?
"It is years sir, since I buggered a boy. And in my own defence I must say that I thought him a girl at the moment of entry."

(Tim Roth, Rob Roy)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Nick - Trenton used to be a moderator.

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
I didn't know thay had mods back then. I always thought it was kinda like a "wagon train on the prairie" type of HTF.
You know, like:
"I really like them there Bose speakers"
-- the saloon is silent --
"Those are fighten' words, pardner!"
:laugh:

Peter Yee

Premium
Yeah, Trenton is one of the oldtimers. Back when everything fit in a single forum. Back when Mike Knapp was around. Back when dinosaurs roamed... No, not that far back.

Nice one, Nathan!

-Peter

Jeff Aguilar

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jeff
Trenton,

Where have been hanging out lately? Why not browse the boards a little. I sometimes enjoyed the fact that your opinion differed with the majority of the forum. That is what makes this place fun. Kind of like Mike.

Jeff Aguilar

Andrew 'Ange Hamm' Hamm

Supporting Actor
Welcome back, brother.

Take a nice long look around. You may or may not like what you see. Some aspects of the Forum are really on a downward slope, IMHO, and I'm finding myself much more interested in the Music area than the actual HT parts.

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
I haven't been on the forum nearly as much as I used to...I don't expect anyone to notice, though.

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
I'm happy to say that I recognize Trenton. (Well, his signature, at least!) It's not very often that I get to say I feel "old" in any way... ;)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Welcome back pal.
They say you always come home .. guess they were right:)
Brent

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Hey Trenton. That's SteveGon's way of asking "Do you like films about Gladiators?" :)
I remember your sig for sure, but I don't feel old.

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Should I start trolling HTF again?
In a word - no. I hate to be the one to break the news Trenton, but there have been numerous posts regarding you started by the admins dealing with the "Disappearance of Trenton McNeil". Most of them were filled with comments like "good riddance", "so long loser" or "whew, glad he is gone", and those were just what the admins had to say. The other members were far less polite. ;)
Welcome back! Hope you decide to stick around for awhile. Although DIVX is long gone, we still have other subjects to ridicule. Just avoid any post with the slightest connection to automobiles!

Trenton McNeil

Second Unit
Ooops. I forgot I made this post. :D :D :D
I've been gone for almost three years engrossed in some ridiculous time-wasting game called Asheron's Call. I finally gave up the habit (and accumulated over 11,000 posts on a message board dedicated to that game in that time) and am anxious to get back into the swing of things here.
Sadly, I resigned as a moderator because I was spending so much time in the game. I miss those days....was a wonderful time.
A tip: Don't let online gaming rule your life. Home Theater can be shared with the entire family!
Its good to be back, and even better to be recognized!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks