What's new

Should I start trolling HTF again? (1 Viewer)

Mike Knapp

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Chris,
I believe that Dave may have been referring to the earlier toilet paper thread that may have even happened prior to you joining HTF (not sure on that point). I know there have been two TP threads the first one dealt more with bathroom acoustics and the "sound arround" effect the toilet produced. Mine was based on a DD vs DTS argument and actually was posted prior to the mustard one. Both of them were lost in the server crash if my memory serves me well. I remember that yours went on much longer and had many more replies though. It just goes to show that toilet humor has an endless shelf life! :)
I believe that the infamous Mustard thread was based on a correct aspect ratio (black bars)discussion. There were members at the time that could not see analogies or satire very well and Ron got some nasty emails complaining about my posting threads about mustard on a HT board. "What does mustard have to do with home theater?" type letters. That was almost more funny than the thread itself!
Nice vette, or are they both yours?
Mike

Mike Knapp

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Thanks Crawdaddy, that thread was started after I left to start HTT. It was the longer of the two.

PS: Gotta love a guy that quotes The Thin Man!

Mike

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Oh my god, Trenton, Steve T, Maynard, and the Knappster all in one thread on HTF. I think I am going to faint. This is bringing back to many great memories and I don't think my mind can take them........chair wobbles......body hits the floor......

-Dean-

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Mike,
Here's anyone for you. Nora Charles: What's that man doing in my drawers?:)
Crawdaddy

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Hey good to have you back, Trenton, I recognize the name and signature, and I think I remember you starting a goodbye thread but I don't recall you mentioning Asheron's Call game. I remember that toilet paper and mustart jar threads as well, man that was a long time ago. You've got a lot of catching up to do!!!

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Trenton (and all you other old-timers), this should bring back some memories:
divx-lover
This amazing (and hilarious!) site was created by Randal Pinkerton, a member of this forum who disappeared even before you did, Trenton. It'd be nice if he were to pop in here and surprise us, but it's been so long I fear it's too much to hope.
His site is still up, but it hasn't been updated in over three years. We all disappear eventually, I suppose.

Trenton McNeil

Second Unit
Well...I think the TP thread is after my time, yet. :|

Funny stuff though. hhhehehheheeh

Ooops I misspelled hehehhheheheehh

Its late.

Hi Knapp!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks