Should I buy these DVDs? (1 Viewer)

David Ruiz

Second Unit
Hello All,

I just found out that they lowered the price on:

Mimic

White Squall

Enemy Of The State

and since they lowered the prices, I'm worried that maybe they'll re-release them with Anamorphic tranfers. Does anyone know anything about re-releasing these movies EVER...like months or years? If they would re-release these even as late as 2-3 years, I'll wait for the NEW versions. All help is appreciated.

Looking 2 years down the road is hard to predict for any moving coming to DVD. DVD's "as far as releases and re-releases" or so dynamic/unpredictable. Studios could one day to decide to put out a movie then wait and push back the release date "e.g. LEGEND & BTTF TRILOGY". But I haven't heard any news on the titles you mentioned. If you really want em, buy em. But be forwarned! I probably didn't help much :frowning:
pip pip n cheerio

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Wait on Enemy of the State. Tony Scott has just taken an interest in doing fancy DVDs, and this title might or might not be one of the ones he's working on - all he'll let on so far is that three of his films are being given SE treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks