What's new

Should I Be Concerned? (1 Viewer)

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I picked up MacGyver: Season 2 today and disc 5 has a bit of discoloration on the readable side of the disc but it seems to play fine. Should I be concerned or is it no big deal?

Eric DiPiazza

Stunt Coordinator
If it plays, then there is nothing to worry about. However, if it will continue to bother you, just exchange it and get a new one.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
It doesn't bother me just wondering if it will get worse over time (is it glue between layers or air?). If doesn't get worse imo its not worth the hassle of exchanging it.

Dave Farley

Second Unit
I've been seeing a lot of this on DVDs lately. I started a thread about it in this forum but it only got a few responses. Maybe you should try posting this in the HT Software-film and doc. section here.

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor
Generally the moderators will frown upon multiple threads covering the same subject.

My season 2 set is fine, none of the problems reported here are evident and the discs play fine. Sorry to hear about the problems, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks