What's new

Serious topic..."How old is Ashton Kutcher"?... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I just read this over at www.imdb.com and I thought it needed serious discussion:

Hollywood hunk Ashton Kutcher's real age has come under close scrutiny, after an investigate team of reporters found him to be four years older than previously believed. The Just Married star claims to have turned 26 on February 7, but journalists at American tabloid the National Enquirer have discovered a document they insist proves he's actually 30. According to hordes of press clippings, actor Christopher Ashton Kutcher was born on February 7, 1978, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. But Los Angeles County Registrar's voter registration records show a Christopher Ashton Kutcher who was born in Iowa and currently residing in Beverly Hills, California, with a birth date of February 7, 1974. If Kutcher really is 30, his age difference with 41-year-old girlfriend Demi Moore would only be 11 years. The actor's representatives insist his listed age as 26 is correct.

30 or 26...The world may never know. :rolleyes

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
More importantly.....how is this important? I mean who really cares if he's 50. He plays a great dumba$$ so go figure:D

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Todd-

This is something of a "standard practice" in modelling, where youth is highly prized and where Kutcher got his start and has his middle name replace his first so he could be like Madonna, Cher, and Brittany. Kutcher got signed quickly and I believe his agents prompted him to use his middle name since, I guess, there was another popular "Christopher" working a lot of runways.

It has also become standard practice for the new crop of younger male actors not reveal their real ages. I noticed this starting about the time Dawson's Creek started airing and people like Kerr Smith were actually told by their PR people to never reveal their ages.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member

Not slow enough that they can't have another news item about Bennifer. I swear I have read the same news post day after day there about how "The media ruined their relationship."

Lee-M

Stunt Coordinator
The question is, How old does Ashton Krutcher feel after an all-nighter with the fabulous Demi? I'm going to guess about 60-something...

David Ren

Stunt Coordinator
Well Hilary Duff is really 18 and Lisa Kudrow is really in her mid 40s. Keira Knightley is also 2 years older than she claims.

I live in Hollywood and most stars lie about their age. no big deal.

David

David Ren

Stunt Coordinator
Sam,

I'm not joking. I know Hilary Duff and she is 18. She is also a cokehead, bigot, and a huge bitch. Frankie Muniz refused to work with her again, which is why she's not in Agent Cody Banks 2.

Lisa Kudrow, it is widely known around Hollywood that she is much older than she claims.

Keira Knightley was 16 in 1999 when Phantom Menace came out. She played Sabe. 4 years later and she's only 18? Whatever.

Oh, and Thora Birch was 18 when she filmed American Beauty.

I'm an actor working in Hollywood now and I'm 19. My agent is already telling me to tell people I'm 16.

You don't really know how old a person is until they die.

David

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Do you know the ages of the following people? Because I'm curious:

Dick Clark. a.k.a. "The Dick Clarkobot" I'm guessing he's 254 by now.

Mako. Now the voice of Aku' from Samurai Jack. He looked 80 in Conan: The Barbarian.

William Shatner's Toupe'

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks