What's new

Serious topic..."How old is Ashton Kutcher"?... (1 Viewer)

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
"a TV pilot called XIRA (they are a Japanese teen girl band from the future who also fights crime)"

F****n hell man this show sounds great! :D :emoji_thumbsup:
You ever find yourself in scotland, you give your old friend Craig a call. :D

Jonathan Dagmar

Supporting Actor
Well, I guess you might be right about Hilary Duff, you don't seem dishonest...

Frankly it's hard to tell what people are realy like. In my time as an actor I have met many celebrities, and I certainly have my own opinions about who is and isn't nice.

I met Alex Borsstein on Lizzie Movie as well, and she is extremely nice, very friendly. I rememember we had a conversation about how hot the set was, and I was completely tongue ties because it was the first time a famous person had ever spoken to me.

Colm Feore? Yeah, he's also nice, but quite eccentric, makes a lot of obscure jokes/refernces, and then chuckles to himself if you don't get them....

Vin Diesel? Stuck up ass as far as I am concerned. I could be wrong, but I was working as a very abused extra on Riddick, and the "pep talk" he gave one day reaked of self serving bullshit rather than anything genuine...

Thandi Newton: Absolutely wonderful person. Smiles and says hello to absolutely everyone. One day I was nearly collapsing on the set of riddick because of the brutal costume and she came over and tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if I was ok, or if I needed water.

The Wayans brother, Shawn, Keenan and Marlon: These guys are all awesome people. And absolute pleasure to work with. Can't say ANYTHING bad about any of them.

Busy Philips: Hmm. Don't know. Very funny, but a little aloof. I saw her smoking off set one day, and that's enough to turn me off anyone.

Britney Daniel. Stuck up, very snotty. A rather bold extra was chatting she and Jamie King up on set one day, and they pretended to be friendly, and then as soon as he left they burst out laughing together.....

Ben Affleck: Haha, could this guy be any more up himself? That's all I'll say.

Uma Thurman: Seems nice.

Ted Danson: Friendly guy, met him in a coffee shop one day.

Robin Williams. Great guy, he's nice to EVERYONE. But much more serious than you would ever think...

Will Smith. Didn't have the pleasure of meeting him, but I know several people who did, and they all report that he is an absolutely amazing guy, apparently he ordered pizza to the set for all the extras one after porduction wrapped one day on i-robot. Also heard good things about halle berry and kirt russell.

As far as I know none of these people are lying about their ages....

todd s

Senior HTF Member
It is amazing how many of these stars are either stuck up or bitchy. Not defending them. But, I wonder if it has to do with the fact that they never know if someone is being nice to them because of who they are and have alterior motives (ie-can you get me a job or can you introduce me).
I write to celebrities for autographs. I get most back with just a signature. But, once and a while you get a surprise. I had written to Nicole DeBoer. She played Ezri Dax on Star Trek:Deep Space Nine. She sent me the signature card back, plus a page long letter thanking me asking.
I always said that not that celebrities need to kiss our butts. But, they should always try to be cordial and if asked correctly and nicely they should sign an autograph.

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor

Dick Clark is in his mid 70s, and contrary to popular belief, he DOES NOT look like he is in his 20's, at least when you meet him in person and up close (he does look fabulous on TV though, doesn't he?).

He looks like a very healthy, very distinguished looking man in his late 60's to 70's with all the usual visible signs of someone that age.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if mentioning any of this stuff will be healthy for your careers. :)

I like Melissa Joan Hart, but was she a nice person? My world won't shatter if people say otherwise. :)

Julian Lalor

Supporting Actor
Oh, my God!! Like this site has totally turned into like the National Enquirer forum!! This is so dope! So, this is where I can post all the rumors about Farrah's new facelift horror and Meg Ryan's botched collagen injections? Wow, cool! Can anyone give me the link to the Paris Hilton sex tape? Like, thanks!

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
You can mock, Julian, but you know you laughed when Jimi C asked if anyone could get him an autographed picture of Hilary Duff snorting coke at her birthday party. We're all complicit here. :D

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor
Meg Ryan looks like she got her lips caught in a car door...

REALLY unfortunate... She used to be one of the most beautiful women in the world...

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Meg Ryan may be scary now, but she is one of the nicest celebs I have ever had a chance to work or chat with. She isn't acting in those romantic comedies, that is just her. A very very nice lady. :)

The biggest A-holes that standout to me are Rosie Perez and Greg Kinnear.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
If you guys actually did meet hillary duff and Meliisa Joan Hart im jelous. But then again, I work at a Walgreens in Buffalo and drive my parents old Aerostar, and just to keep it in the spirit of the home theater forum, i have a KLH subwoofer.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim

I was just wondering about this last night; Michael Jackson Number Ones was on, and Beyonce was interviewed. She raved about Off The Wall, and of course Thriller, saying everyone had the red jacket from Beat It. From the way she talked, it was as if she was around at the time of release. Now Off The Wall came out around 1979, Thriller in 1982. I'm 34 and I don't claim to remember the release Off The Wall, but I do remember Thriller (I bought a cassette of it then :b ).

So if Beyonce claims she's 22, she was an itch in Daddy's pants at the time Off The Wall came out, and a newborn in diapers when Thriller was released. By the time she would have been interested in pop-star fashions, even assuming at a precocious 7, MJ had already released Bad and no one was into the red zippered jacket anymore, they'd be getting the black one with buckles (this difference was also commented on by someone, MJ reinvents himself and fashion).

Oh well. I couldn't care less how old Beyonce is...

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I heard William Shatner can be a bit of a jerk sometimes... ;)

Seriously though...

Nicest celeb I've met: Joyce DeWitt (Janet from Three's Company) Friendly, bubbly and just plain nice.

Rudest celeb I've met: Oddly enough... Jesse White. He was the ORIGINAL "Maytag Repairman" before Gordon Jump. When I encountered him, he was just a jerk, plain and simple.

Most down-to-earth: Jim J. Bullock (Spaceballs, Too Close For Comfort, Hollywood Squares) is one of the nicest people I've met. James Doohan, also friendly and approachable. Also, William Christopher (Father Mulcahey, MASH) was kind and gracious when I met him.

Geekiest celebs I've met: (Referring to MY geek-factor, not theirs) Wil Wheaton (nice guy) and Michael Dorn (also nice). And, of course, Jimmy Doohan. I met him many moons ago at a scifi convention in Canada, where he was NOT a guest. He just happened to be in town, and heard there was a scifi show on, so he dropped in. :eek: Coolness!

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
"Her mom is also extremely racist, not wanting Hilary to do any films with "colored people"."

Now that's funny considering one of the main cast members was. And even funnier considering he was 100 times more funny than Hillary could ever be. Lizzie's Brother's friend, you know, what's his name.

Jonathan Dagmar

Supporting Actor
yeah! what's his name.

I'm still skeptical about this hilary doing coke thing. Disney is extremely careful about their precious image these days, they've had so many scandals (real and unreal), I find it hard to belive they would maintain such close ties.....

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor
Nicest Celeb I've met (and winner of best looking 70 year old EVER award... seriously, she kick's Dick Clark's Ass in this category!):

BARBARA EDEN

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks