What's new

Sept. issue of OXM; M.I.A. (1 Viewer)

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
Can I expect it in my mail today? It usually comes around the 22nd to the 26th. Anyone else not get theirs' yet? (USA residents)

Thanks.

Brian E

Screenwriter
Haven't been home yet today, but as of this morning no mag here. Looks like quite a few people on the OXM forum haven't gotten thiers yet either.

Rumor is the new demos will be

timesplitters 2
gun metal
NCAA football 2003

One guy over there said he called CS and they said it would ship late (8/15) due to some problem.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Got mine yesterday. Brian's correct, the demos are Gunmetal, Timesplitters 2, and NCAA 03. No GT2000, unfortunately.
I played a bit of each last night...TS2 is almost eeriely like Goldeneye, which is definitely not a bad thing. NCAA seems like a quality football title, but I got to play only through the first quarter. Gunmetal looks and plays pretty cool (switching from a jet to a mech and back is neat) but it isn't my kind of game.
Last month's demo disc was the best yet in my opinion (Outlaw Golf, Hunter, Crazy Taxi 3, and Street Hoops). This one falls slightly short of that, but the three demos are all pretty impressive. I haven't even opened the mag yet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks