Sept. issue of OXM; M.I.A.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott Van Dyke, Jul 29, 2002.

1. Scott Van Dyke

Scott Van Dyke Supporting Actor

Can I expect it in my mail today? It usually comes around the 22nd to the 26th. Anyone else not get theirs' yet? (USA residents)

Thanks.

2. John Kilroy

John Kilroy Stunt Coordinator

I haven't gotten mine. I need some new demos.

3. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

Haven't been home yet today, but as of this morning no mag here. Looks like quite a few people on the OXM forum haven't gotten thiers yet either.

Rumor is the new demos will be

timesplitters 2
    gun metal
    NCAA football 2003

One guy over there said he called CS and they said it would ship late (8/15) due to some problem.

4. Scott Van Dyke

Scott Van Dyke Supporting Actor

The last issue hinted at GT2000 for a demo.

5. Dave Falasco

Dave Falasco Screenwriter

Got mine yesterday. Brian's correct, the demos are Gunmetal, Timesplitters 2, and NCAA 03. No GT2000, unfortunately.
    I played a bit of each last night...TS2 is almost eeriely like Goldeneye, which is definitely not a bad thing. NCAA seems like a quality football title, but I got to play only through the first quarter. Gunmetal looks and plays pretty cool (switching from a jet to a mech and back is neat) but it isn't my kind of game.
    Last month's demo disc was the best yet in my opinion (Outlaw Golf, Hunter, Crazy Taxi 3, and Street Hoops). This one falls slightly short of that, but the three demos are all pretty impressive. I haven't even opened the mag yet. [​IMG]