What's new

Selling unwanted DVDs (1 Viewer)

StevenD

Auditioning
Real Name
Steven Dennis
I have a few DVDs I'd like to dump. Where do you guys usually unload your DVDs?

StephanieC

Stunt Coordinator
Ebay. I sell the titles seperately if they're going for a decent price, or in small lots for the ones that don't go for much.

Nick T Robot

Supporting Actor
I've used eBay for all my Double Dip replacement situations (T2, Boogie Nights, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Professional, Pulp Fiction, Swingers) I try to sell them before the new verson of the DVD comes out.

KyleK

Second Unit
Are there any other options for those of us who don't have time to use eBay?

Thanks,
Kyle :D

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
Could try the Software for Trade/Sale section of this site?
I usually sell to co-workers or family.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
I've sold a few in the local Pennysaver, a weekly flyer that offers free ads for items under $25.

Brian PB

Supporting Actor
I tend to use Amazon Marketplace (creating a seller account is easy; they deposit the money you earn into your bank account--after their cut--and compensate you for the shipping charge).

Both Digital Eyes and DVD Empire buy & sell used DVDs (though neither will pay you a great deal, at least you don't have to wait around for a seller & mail out a bunch of different packages). If your community is anything like mine, a lot of local stores have sprung up that will buy & sell used DVDs, too.

StevenFC

Second Unit
You could always donate them to your local public library also. That should be something you could claim on your taxes I would think.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks