What's new

Saying Hello to HTF! (1 Viewer)

Emcee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Belflower
I have been a part of Home Theater Forum for quite some time, but I'm just now getting around to posting my own introduction.

I have been a fan of classic movies and TV for over the past decade. It all started with a little picture of Marilyn Monroe my brother had on his closet door. I swiped that picture, and I dug into Marilyn's life. I watched the movies, read the biographies, and my interests spilled over into other classic Hollywood movies and movie stars.

It's been a domino effect from there.

I am a member of a few different online forums devoted to classic movies and TV, where I've been a part of a variety of discussions.

I've had a healthy history with an evolving screen name. I believe when I first came to Home Theater Forum I was going by Caproni, a name I derived from a surname of a family on the 1980s night-time soap opera Falcon Crest. I then got it changed to ClassyCo, a name I was using on another forum, because of my admiration for all things classic. I recently had it changed to Bo Henry, which is a nickname a co-worker of mine has given me. I couldn't get it out of my head, and I felt it made for a unique and catchy on-screen name.

But, anyways, that's me.

I'm open to any other questions or discussions.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
The Home Theater Forum Welcome Wagon is more like Meals On Wheels...we'll be here for you anytime, as many times as you like! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks