What's new

Salton Sea Decent Flick (MERGED THREAD) (1 Viewer)

Jack_F

Stunt Coordinator
This one was interesting to me when it first came out, but it was not played at any of my local theaters. For those who have seen it, do you think I would like it.

For reference, my top three movies are Fight Club, Vanilla Sky, and Memento.

-Jack

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I Rented this tonight partially because I'm trying to save some pennies for the onslaught of stuff coming in the next couple of months. I'd pick this up Previously viewed given the chance. This flick is sorta a companion Piece to Memento. Val Kilmer is very good and there's another off the wall performance from Vincent D'Nofrio. Add to that Anthony Lapaglia and Luiz Guzman and who have a decent cast. Give it a rent.

Geoff Sharp

Auditioning
You would definately like it then. It kind of reminded me of Memento when i watched it. Really cool film noir feel to it, and kilmer and donofrio gave great performances as usual.

Duncan Reno

Agent
Just finished watching it. Great visuals with a good storyline. I purchased this blind along with CQ. I Had to practically go through CC's entire inventory to find their sole copies.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
...And I'll be the turd in the punchball. I really despised this movie when I saw it a few months ago; an unpleasant, grotesque freakshow that mistakes "weird" for "interesting".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks