Salton Sea Decent Flick (MERGED THREAD)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jack_F, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Jack_F

Jack_F Stunt Coordinator

This one was interesting to me when it first came out, but it was not played at any of my local theaters. For those who have seen it, do you think I would like it.

For reference, my top three movies are Fight Club, Vanilla Sky, and Memento.

-Jack

2. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    I Rented this tonight partially because I'm trying to save some pennies for the onslaught of stuff coming in the next couple of months. I'd pick this up Previously viewed given the chance. This flick is sorta a companion Piece to Memento. Val Kilmer is very good and there's another off the wall performance from Vincent D'Nofrio. Add to that Anthony Lapaglia and Luiz Guzman and who have a decent cast. Give it a rent.

3. Geoff Sharp

Geoff Sharp Auditioning

You would definately like it then. It kind of reminded me of Memento when i watched it. Really cool film noir feel to it, and kilmer and donofrio gave great performances as usual.

4. Duncan Reno

Duncan Reno Agent

Just finished watching it. Great visuals with a good storyline. I purchased this blind along with CQ. I Had to practically go through CC's entire inventory to find their sole copies.

5. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale
    I just watched this as well and I thought it was great. It reminded me that Val is a damned good actor. I'll definitely be purchasing this one.

6. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

...And I'll be the turd in the punchball. I really despised this movie when I saw it a few months ago; an unpleasant, grotesque freakshow that mistakes "weird" for "interesting".