What's new

RPTV usage (1 Viewer)

JohnPhi

Stunt Coordinator
Just curious to see how much you guys watch your rptv. Mine is lucky to get a couple hours of use a day due to my work schedule, but on weekends, it is more like four to six hours a day. Oh well, I guess it will help prolong its life

Mitch Stevens

Supporting Actor
Hmmm.....

Since my family also uses my 65" RPTV I would say that it gets about 10 hours of use per day. Sometimes even more than that. It doesn't really matter since I got a 4 year warranty to go along with it, and they told me I could extend it even further for half the price.

JohnPhi

Stunt Coordinator
I really spent a lot on my rptv, and I really need this sucker to last a few years. I would consider myself to be a moderate watcher, so I figure it will.

Tim Jin

Supporting Actor
Weekdays, I watch maybe 3-5 hours a day. Weekends, close to 6-8 hours a day, maybe closer to 10.

I don't really treat my TV like a gem because I bought my HDTV to be watched and this is not my last and only set.

You gotta enjoy of what you have and watching DVD's and HD materals is something that I enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks