What's new

RPG's on the GBA (1 Viewer)

Donnie Eldridge

Supporting Actor
Is there anything new coming out? I'm just about finished with Golden Sun which is a fantastic game, but what's in the GBA's future?

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
There's also Final Fantasy Tactics advance coming out in the next few months I think, and the Phantasy Star collection (out now I believe). Looking forward to trying both, since I really liked tactics, and have never played any of the Phantasy star games (are they worth going through?)

Also, if you missed the GBC ports of Dragon Warrior 1-3, they're a must have. Amazing games that work really well on the portable.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Chris, I've only played a couple of the PS's, but they're not bad games at all. Apparently people love the first two, but I was particularly enamoured of the fourth one, which told a great little story.
Hope you like 'em challenging though, because I found the games nastyhard at times :D

Donnie Eldridge

Supporting Actor
Golden Sun 2 is pretty much a no-brainer, but other than that it's all ports. Where are the exclusive titles?

Romar Armas

Second Unit
Chris, I've only played a couple of the PS's, but they're not bad games at all. Apparently people love the first two, but I was particularly enamoured of the fourth one, which told a great little story.
You really needed to play the full series to understand the full story behind the Phantasy star series. There are several instances in PS III and PS IV where they refer to events that happened in the previous installations.

My fave howevers was PS II. PS was definitely the hardest of the entire series. You had to work for everything. Nothing came easy.

PS IV I believe was the first RPG to have combination spells and most importantly, macros! I love the entire series. I think I'm definitely gonna pick this up!!!

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
One thing i hope is that they use the MegaDrive PS1. That has not been released in English

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks