What's new

RP-82 for Sale (1 Viewer)

DavidBog

Auditioning
I just recently got a RP-82 for a gift and all I can say is WOW!Even the wife noticed,so you know its good.Well any way Ive noticed that there seems to be a shortage of these units around.Well I went back to the store that mine came from and bought 4 of these units.I did this in hoping some people might want them.If not I have 30 days to take them back so I hope you guys want them.This player is every bit good as everyone says.
Now for the technical stuff-
These 4 units shipped to your door are 260.00 ea.
Thats 230.00 for the DVD + tax and about 12.00 for shipping and ins.
For your protection and mine I will only accept Paypal.Ive been a registered member for about 2.5 years with never a problem.
I now Im a new member so if you want to check me out do a member search on Ebay for [email protected]
Ive been with Ebay for about 3 yrs. with over 50 positive feedback.I have one negative from some jerk over a 20.00 PC game.Thats been my only problem ever.I will ship standard ground UPS with ins. to anywhere in the cont. USA.If you want it to go somewhere else you pay anything additional shipping charges.
Im doing this beacause even though this is my first post Ive been coming here to read your posts for months and have gotten alot of good advice.I hope I can do this to help some of you out that cant find the RP-82.
I assure you Im on the up and up and you wont be disappointed in my service to you.

DavidBog

Auditioning
They only come in silver.I tried to find them in black but I was told they dont exist.BTW keep in mind that these are brand new in sealed boxes.

BaN

Grip
Hi,
I have a 2-month old RP-82 in like new condition. Since I'm setting my new HTPC, I may not need it any more. I might sell for $210 plus shipping. Let me know.
BaN

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks