Panasonic RP-82 for sale.....

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Michael Webb, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Michael Webb

Michael Webb Stunt Coordinator

Purchased it about this time last year, it's silver, mint condition, fairly positive it's one of the last made. I still have the box, peripherals, etc. I bought it brand new, and will accept pay pal, certified checks, etc. Anyways, $300 shipped is what I'm asking, as of today there are NONE on Ebay, had read some past posts that these things were going for much higher(ovbvious since they are a great machine) so I think what I'm asking is definately fair. I can be emailed at [email protected] with any questions, or pm'd here I guess. I'm located in Memphis right now.

2. Joseph Hansen

Joseph Hansen Stunt Coordinator

Well, as of this time (7:30PM PST Saturday), you have had 127 views and no responses. Therefore, I'll be the bad guy in the group and ask: Is this system actually for sale, or not? What exactly is included?

Sorry for the odd query, but your post is a bit ... ambiguous.

Joseph

3. James W. Johnson

James W. Johnson Screenwriter

So is yours.

4. Joseph Hansen

Joseph Hansen Stunt Coordinator

And what is ambiguous with the question, "Is this system actually for sale, or not?" The seller has posted an item for sale, and twice in the advertisement brings up the question that it might not be for sale yet. If it's not for sale, why did he post the listing?

My second question is, "What exactly is included?" Once again, there is no ambiguity in my question. He believes he still has the box, peripherals, etc. Well, does he or not?

There is certainly no ambiguity in my query. As I stated, it is an odd query, but not ambiguous.

Joseph

5. Michael Webb

I'm sorry for any "ambiguity" that my post might have had, but actually, I do understand what you mean. YES, it's still for sale, and, even though there aren't any replies, I have gotten a couple pm's. The reason I said it "would" be up for sale is because I'm in the process of moving, and don't have access to it "right now." It's sitting in my storage unit with the rest of my belongings till next week, hence the inability for me to sell until "next week." To answer your other questions, yes, it comes with everything that it came with, controller, av cable, booklet(you'll need it, it's kind of difficult to run EVERYTHING). Anyways, any other questions, feel free to ask, and it's still available, and still negotiable.

6. Michael Webb

No one? Did I mention it was negotiable?

7. Michael Webb

Did I mention it has the critically acclaimed Faroudja processor in it? Did I mention it was negotiable?

8. Michael Webb

to the top........

9. Michael Webb

ttt

10. Michael Webb

ttt

11. Michael Webb

Still for Sale, located in Memphis, Tennessee, ready to ship as soon as payment is received. Connected and working as we speak. I apologize for any "vagueness" in my original post, I'm a pilot for Fed Ex, and my home changes as often as the seasons. Moving stinks.

12. Mark gas

Mark gas Second Unit

So this is a DVD player?