What's new

Rotel RSX 1055 Problems (1 Viewer)

CharlesD

Screenwriter
I just got a Rotel RSX 1055 receiver and am trying to get the thing set up. I did manage to get the on screen menu to come up once and even tried to select a few things but it stopped responding almost immediately. I know everything is hooked up OK because I do see the on screen menu when I power the unit on.

The remote appears to be working (I can select mute on the remote and unit and on screen display reflect this). However pressing the OSD menu button has no effect and the same goes for up.down left/right buttons when the menu appears after power on.

Any suggestions?

CharlesD

Screenwriter
ahh... nevermind. Dunno what I did, but a remote reset got things going again :)

Obviously I haven't had much chance to listen to the unit yet as I only did the reset 10 minutes ago, but OMFG its night and day between my old Yamaha HTR 5630 and the Rotel (and it better be seeing as the Rotel cost 5x as much :eek: )

DanaA

Screenwriter
Congrats on your new addition. And, yes, the Rotels sound very, very nice.

Rich Wenzel

Supporting Actor
rotel sucks!!!!

oh wait, i own one, rotel rules!!!!

congrats and good luck....

mine has treated me very well....

rich

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks