What's new

Coding problem with Fision URC 2025BC2 stopped controlling Yamaha TRS-7850 On/Off (1 Viewer)

flycaster

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam
This may not be the right place or the right forum, but I'll give it a try.
I have a home surround sound system that is served by Hotwire, and I'm using their Fision URC remote control (URC 2025BC2...). Until recently, when selecting "Watch TV," the STB, the TV and the AVR (Yamaha TSR-7580) all would go ON and Off as one when so commanded. However, about 2-3 weeks ago, the AVR was not going on (TV and STB did go On) and had to be either turned On/Off manually or by the remote (press the Audio button and then the Power button just under Watch TV). I have tried a whole mess of codes for the AVR, but none worked to control the AVR's On/Off. Although, when coding, there were a few codes that indicated the AVR should have been controlled. That is, after putting in the last digit of these certain codes, the Audio button did blink twice, but never controlled the AVR. Now, to add another piece of info, I have a Logitech Harmony 1 that does control the whole system. Furthermore, I have a second URC 2025BC2 that dosn't turn the AVR On/Off via coding that should be working. Hope you guys can help. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks