What's new

rotel dealer that will ship? (1 Viewer)

Chriss M

Second Unit
Had a pretty bad experience today attempting to purchase a Rotel 1066 pre/pro at a local dealer. I called them yesterday and was told that although they couldn't talk pricing on the phone, to stop by and they would give me a nice deal on the 1066. Well i stopped in today, and not only was there no "deal" (wouldn't budge from the $1500 list price) but the guy that was there wouldnt even look up from what he was doing to look at me while he told me this.

I thanked them for wasting my time, and am now stuck trying to find a dealer who will ship. Does anyone have any leads on somewhere to get a decent price on a 1066 and will ship it to me in NJ?

george king

Supporting Actor
Good luck in finding a dealer. Rotel does discourage this type of thing. I understand your pain and frustration, as the local dealer (5 minutes away) will not budge from list price. I can drive an hour and get 10% off at another dealer, but it is a pain to do so.

Good luck in your search.

Chriss M

Second Unit
thanks everyone that sent me an email or a pm with some help. today, i was able to find a dealer who was willing to work with me. I got it for $1275 which i was pretty happy with, and should have it next week.

NathanRT

Agent
Chriss,
Did you find one that would ship? I'm about 1.5 hours from the nearest Rotel dealer, and I don't want to drive there to find out that they won't go below MSRP.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks