What's new

Moving Sale: HK PA2000 and Rotel Stuff (1 Viewer)

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
For sale are the following items:

Rotel RSP-1068 surround Sound Processor - SOLD
Rotel RMB-1075 5 Channel Amp, 125/wpc - SOLD
Rotel RDV-1040 DVD Player - SOLD
Rotel RT-1080 AM/FM Tuner - SOLD

(all silver)

HK PA2000 - 4 Channel Amp, 45/wpc or bridgeable to 2 channel, 100/wpc. $175

Shipping additional. Will double box at buyers expense. Paypal, money order, or personal check accepted (will wait to clear before shipping).

The Rotel equipment is about 8 months old and in mint condition. Included is original packaging, manual, remote (if applicable), and accessories. All were purchased from authorized dealer and will include copy of receipt. For more detailed info see Rotel's website at www.rotel.com.

The HK amp was purchased used and includes original packaging and manual. Very versatile and can be used in many different situations. I was using it for a second zone which rarely got used. Amp is in great condition.

You can view feedback about me at ebay under id atpezzo. I have also sold a few things on this forum. I was very happy with all this gear but I am saving to buy a house with my wife and every little bit helps. For a picture click on my signature. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at [email protected].

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
Update - all Rotel is now sold (didn't expect it to go as fast as it did). All that is left the HK PA2000. To help sell it I will pay shipping to continental US.

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
Roy - no but I have been know to have problems sometimes with receiving emails in hotmail. Can you resend or send a PM. Thanks.

Roy C.

Second Unit
Andrew,

just sent you another email! This is number 4 or 5! Just kidding... I'm asking you a question about the 2000.

Thx,
Roy C.

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
Roy - just sent a reply. In case you dont get it this is what I wrote:

Hi,

I think I got most of your emails but you not not be getting my respones. Whenever I have email problems it seems to be with other hotmail members.

As for your question, I am not excatly sure but if you dont plan on playing it very loud, especially for long perios, it should be fine. You might want to ask this on the forum, someone should be able to give a better answer. Its still for sale.

Andrew

If you dont get that email send me a PM.

Roy C.

Second Unit
Andrew,

you are right!! I've not gotten any of your replies! Funny, especially since we're both using the same service...
Anyway, I'm going to ask about the 4-Ohm thing just to make sure.

Thanks,
Roy C.

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit

I had a feeling that was the problem. My wife had a hotmail account and her emails would never got to me. You might want to reply here and my email account to make sure I get your decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks