For Sale: Definitive Tech BP7002 Super Towers, Black tops, Like New

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by AaronH, Jun 21, 2005.

1. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

SOLD

SOLD

Update: Subtracted $50.00 Plus removed the Paypal fee.

$90.00 off on an already great deal..

$1,660.00 Shipped. Will NOT go any lower. Price Includes shipping anywhere in the U.S. [Includes Insurance] Don't look at my price and be shocked. When you look at other ads for speakers, 99% of them Do Not include Shipping, this is why My Price seems high at first glance.

DETAILS....

BP7002's (Black Caps) Mint...about 9 months old, light use. No Kids, pets, smoking, ever. Since Ive had them they've been powered by good gear. Outlaw pre/pro, Rotel amp, 2 Parasound Halo amps, 2 Parasound Halo pre/pros. They are also both plugged into their own Brickwall Surge/spike/line conditioners for safety.

I paid msrp at my dealer and have the receipt to show it. $2,200.00 + 8% tax here in Cuyhaga County in Ohio. Came close to $2,400.00 after tax. I love these but have been toying with the idea of getting the 7001's or 7000's, and seeing as Im not an indoors person in the summer at all(motorcyle riding, shooting, hiking, paintball), I figured I'd sell these while their value is higher, and get the new speakers in the fall, just in time for Xbox 360.

I paid $145.00 a year ago to ship my pair of BP30's, they each weighed 74 lbs. The 7002's each weigh 84 lbs so Im guessing the shipping will be around $160.00 or more. I have no problem with local pick ups or drop offs.

I'm Firmly asking $1,660.00 Shipped [Includes Insurance](no paypal fee).

I'll walk away with less than over $1,500.00 after I ship them off to the Buyer. The smaller speakers in the pictures are 7006's and are NOT for sale, they are staying as Surrounds for now. I can send more Pictures upon request.

Don't look at my price and be shocked. When you look at other ads for speakers, 99% of them Do Not include Shipping, this is why My Price seems high at first glance.

All speakers in my home theatre are plugged into Brickwall surge/spike/line conditioners, so they've been pampered in every way.

Please check my ebay feedback under spoonmanrr. Ive sold many high priced items and all buyers rejoiced. These are also for sale on Audiogon, member name is Aaron_ddr

I have all manuals, floor spikes, original boxes/packaging. Feel free to email me directly at SpOoNmAn@members.hometheaterspot.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

3. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

Subtracted $50.00 Plus removed the Paypal fee.

$90.00 off on an already great deal..

$1,660.00 Shipped. Will NOT go any lower. Price Includes shipping anywhere in the U.S. + Insurance.

4. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

SOLD

SOLD