I just moved into my first house (happy happy joy joy) and it came with this attic TV antenna connected thru these four pronged circular jacks (: that are in every room. At Radio Shack they didn't have anything that would connect directly to the jack so I got a $2 converter which has two leads on one end and a coax connecter on the other. I opened up my bedroom TV wall jack and experimented with wiring the $2 connecter directly to 2 of the 4 avalible leads and I don't get a very good picture but it is marginally better than the piss poor performance of this pair of $35 amplified rabbit ears. Before I hardwire the whole house to the attic antenna I thought I would ask is there any substantial risk of electrocution or damaging my equipment by using this method? I would feel pretty stupid If I were to fry every TV in the house trying to pick up three snowy channels.