What's new

Rocket speakers (1 Viewer)

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Nhan.. don't know about CO yet... still to early to know. It will be a last min. decision. Right now I am physically down with my health issue. Just have to see if things get better if so I plan to come. Just got back from Hawaii and had a terrible time, spent most of it in the room on my back with an ice pack... Got to get this back surgery done soon... See ya.

Nhan_H

Second Unit
Sorry that you won't be able to make it to the CO GTG, Chad. I missed it last year, but not this one. My boss thinks differently, though, since we have a major release during that weekend. Something about how valuable I am to the project...yeah, right :)

Sorry to hear about your condition, Mike. Those GTGs can definitely wear you out, though. Hope you can make it still.

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Nhan..got to get back to work.. I own a company with another partner but since I have had basicly the whole month of July off I can't very well accept my pay for the month. Its rough being self employed but need to get back to work to pay for more toys. Need a new pre/pro/amp or receiver since I have 850's coming and really would think that I can do better than a Denon 3803. I have had this for several years, since I got my first rockets as a hold over but I am getting tired of the hold over. Was really considering the UL's as EMO won't fit in my cabinet but the more I read about the Outlaws that kind of feels good too... Do you have any ideas..?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks