What's new

What are my Rocket 750's, 550's and RSC -200 worth? (1 Viewer)

headshop

Auditioning
Real Name
dean
The wife is tired of looking at my current setup and has commanded they leave her living room! I love my Rockets, especially that RSC-200 center speaker. My speakers are in 6 of 10 condition. They aren't beat up, heavily scratched, or blown. Just curious what the going rate is for these speakers

headshop

Auditioning
Real Name
dean
I was thinking something like $750 for the complete set. Am I over/under priced?

David Norman

Premium
May not be the best forum for assessing value, but I'd think 750 would be a decent price. I think these were 2005 era and would have been 2500 new -- 25-30% doesn't seem unreasonable starting point.

The Rs750/RSC200 are big speakers. With everyone (WAF) trying to hide stuff and afraid of "speakers as furniture" even with the gorgeous Onix speakers -- I'm not sure what the market is now. To hell with the sound, it all about how it looks (or doesn't look). I'll be happy when this whole Minimalistic/Declutter phase is dead and buried

I'm not even sure which places are better for HT/Audio equipment prices these days -- audiogon, years gone by avsforums,

Last edited:

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Owner
Real Name
Dave Upton
I'd say that's a fair price. Try USAudioMart - as they often have listings. You can also list here on HTF in the classifieds.

Throwagali

Auditioning
Real Name
Ron
The wife is tired of looking at my current setup and has commanded they leave her living room! I love my Rockets, especially that RSC-200 center speaker. My speakers are in 6 of 10 condition. They aren't beat up, heavily scratched, or blown. Just curious what the going rate is for these speakers
Hi you don’t happen to still have these do you? I’ve finally got to a place where I could rebuy my beloved av123 speakers

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elison5
Recent bookmarks