What's new

Jonathan

Owner
Real Name
Jonathan
Recently, I had the privilege of receiving the Monolith MTM Desktop Speakers on loan for review. As an audio enthusiast, I am regularly exposed to a wide array of audio equipment. The MTM Desktop Speakers combine sleek aesthetics, modern features, and remarkable sound quality. The Monolith team has made a commendable effort in designing these speakers, but do they hit all the right notes? Here’s my in-depth review after spending quality time with them.
Aesthetics and Design

Crafted with an eye for aesthetics and functionality, the Monolith MTM Desktop Speakers come in a sleek satin black finish. This neutral tone makes them versatile enough to fit seamlessly into most room decor, be it modern minimalist or traditional. The rounded corners lend the speakers a soft and inviting feel, straying away from the sharp, angular designs of some other Monolith products. Take, for example, the hard and...

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks