What's new

Riddle me this... (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

Well, it sounds like you're hanging out with the under 21 crowd :)

Actually, all the young women listed have popped up on every guy's radar at some point, but like some of the women's careers, I doubt it lasted or will last very long. I'm already WAY over those people (well, with the exception of Aguilera, who remains a guilty pleasure). :D

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
You'd think, but most of the men on that board are in there 30's ( or so they say). I don't post there regularly, but I enjoy the Smallville and Alias forum there. Good discussions.

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
Personally, physically, I prefer a woman who takes care of herself.

That doesn't mean that she's a waif, a body builder, or can run a mile without breaking a sweat. I mean that she's in good shape, but will have a steak & chocolate cake on occasion without thinking twice about it.

What I find attractive in a woman is a flat stomach, long legs & curves. Not HUGE curves, but enough to give her a feminine figure. The skinny flat-chested implant heavy look doesn't really do it for me.

Jessica Simpsons is a good example of a woman I find to be DEEEELICIOUS! She's got great features, and is FAR from being a waif.

Then again, I love Keira Knightly, and that girl is about to disappear she's so thin.

Of course, what we like about these celebrities isn't the celebrity themselves, but the IDEA of them. Spend a day with one of these people, and tell me how intellectually or spiritually stimulated you feel. :)

Most of my girlfriends (or the girls that I've dated) don't fit into any categories, although I can say that I've never "dated" someone who is visibly overweight. Brunette, Blonde, Redhead, tall, short, skinny, shapely... whatever. It's not the individual elements, but the final product that counts.

Moe.

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
Men in their 20's: Very picky, look for "defects" to find a woman unattractive, most women fail their test

Men in their 30's: More open to what attractive is, but still particular. Willing to accept/overlook "small defects"

Men in 40's: Find many/most women attractive in some fashion. Tends to look at positive traits rather than negative.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I find that almost all women are attractive—in different ways. I’ve never understood the preference for one hair color or another, or big or small breasts or bottoms. All the different physical characteristics have their own charms. And they all merit some appreciation.

What always really attracts me is a sparkle in their eyes (which with any luck was put there by one of my comments or observations). ;) If there is a deal of humor and intelligence backing that up, I will find her attractive.

But if she has nothing to say—well, she won’t be attractive to me, no matter her physical attributes.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I prefer the "tall EX gymnast" look

5'2"-5'6" tall
average B cup
flat tummy(can't have a flat stomach and be fat!)
and kind of a bubble butt(not fat like Jlo's ass), not the type that slowly turns into legs but something more pronounced.
Non smoker
21-26 years old
Brunette

OH wait you didn't ask that:)

My friends say I'm too picky Pshshaw!

Brent

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

You like "tall ex-gymnasts" and you are not too picky? Most gymnasts I know are about 4'10" to 5'2". Nope, not too picky?:D

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I think at the height he specified they would all have to be former gymnasts because they got too tall to compete. :)

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
Being a little older (54) I tend to stick to the ideals of the 50s and 60s--Marilyn Monroe, Anita Ekberg, Sophia Loren, Raquel Welch for sex queens and classic beauties from the 40s like Lauren Bacall, Gene Tierney, Dietrich, Veronica Lake, Kate Hepburn.

Of the current crop, for figure and looks I kinda go for J Lo, Rene Zellweger, Catherine Zeta-Jones. Salma Hayek in Dusk til Dawn earns a replay of that dvd on a frequent basis, but I think she got a little thin later as in Frida.
Julianne Moore is also, imho, a very attractive grown woman.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
26 white male here. maybe i am in the minority, but i dont find jessica simpson attractive in the least. wait...26 white heterosexual male, before you ask. i know she is dumb, but i'm just talking about looks. my perfect famous girl is alicia witt. yowza. i definitely am into the healthy natural redhead type (with minimal makeup). i also think kelly preston is more beautiful than almost all the girls i have seen who are half her age. i'm not into the skinny look, i just prefer healthy.

CJ

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Qoute:

Men in their 20's: Very picky, look for "defects" to find a woman unattractive, most women fail their test

Men in their 30's: More open to what attractive is, but still particular. Willing to accept/overlook "small defects"

Men in 40's: Find many/most women attractive in some fashion. Tends to look at positive traits rather than negative.

End quote.

I think Bob might have nailed it here. Especially the 'men in their 40s' bit. :D

Quote:

Julianne Moore is also, imho, a very attractive grown woman.

End quote.

Amen to that, Steve! Yow!

Cheers.

DS.

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
32 Year old white Man Here.

5'2"-5'6" tall
average B cup
flat tummy(can't have a flat stomach and be fat!)
and kind of a bubble butt(not fat like Jlo's ass), not the type that slowly turns into legs but something more pronounced.
Non smoker Its ok If she takes a puff
21-26 years old
Brunette

Man OH Man this is what I like as well. I'd say that what I really like would be Sandra Bullock when she was in SPEED "YUMMY!!!" also Rachael Ray( from the food network) is just too cute for words.

My Ideal Woman that fit what I like.

Elain from Seinfeld.

Sandra Bullockhttp://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0313737/Ss/0313737/C10-22A.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Bullock,%20Sandra

Rachael Ray

Jennifer Aniston ( early years on friends when she had the "HAIRCUT")

The Egyptian Chick from the Mummy Oh so Hot.http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/...ez,%20Patricia

Famke Jansen ( she was in X-Men ) Always looks Good
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/...nssen,%20Famke

Kate Benkinsale ( When she was in Serendipity ) To GD Skinny now.http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/...insale,%20Kate

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I've always prefered (as I call it) "chub" on a girl. The baby fat thing (as Lindsay Lohan sports) is a real turn on for me.

My sister-in-law's is half Spanish...when my family went on a cruise and stopped in Peurto Rice, my sis-in-law was like "Wait till you see the spanish women. They're nothing like the spanish women back in CT" :D

And she was right, they were gorgous...very Shakira -like. :) Lovin it!

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

That was Patricia Velasquez. Funny thing is she was the replacement for the character Marta in the first season of Arrested Development. Oh the complaints that drew, because the original Marta was Leonor Varela from the Cleopatra TV movie and Blade II. Both beautiful women, mind you, but the majority definitely preferred Varela.

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
I should have gone to IMDB first to find there nam ones. I just love that scene that she walks in with nothing but body paint.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

She looked absolutely perfect in Serendipity (the accent didn't hurt either).

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
Agreed. However, I'll add that females make themselves attractive with their ATTITUDE. If they 'know' that they are sexy & having fun then guys will buy into that attitude. As a guy I'd rather approach the girl having fun vs. the one who is moping in the corner.

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
34 white male here........I love the athletic look. I like ALL the female body, but I LOVE Legs
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
. Think Serena Williams, Female soccer players, Sue Bird, Swin Cash, that kind of stuff(Venus is too skinny, same for Anna and Lindsay). For famous and/or well-known, I think Kim Basinger in Getaway, Sandra Bullock, Laura Leighton(gotta throw in at least 1 redhead:) ). I've dated a Sprinter and a softball player so far..but no basketball players. Tall is good.......if they're taller than me, even better. It's not like I'm short at 5'11":). Hope this fills in some tastes.......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks