What's new

Requiem For A Dream & The New World Ext Cut (1 Viewer)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Watched both tonight and very pleased with both titles.

RFAD looks and sounds stellar.

I can see some complaining about TNW - maybe thinking it looks a bit soft, but to me, it has a very filmlike presentation. Looks beautiful. The BR is unrated, with 30 minutes put back into the film.

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
My copy of The New World should be arriving today or tomorrow. $15 at Amazon, an excellent price for a new release.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I picked up The New World as a blind buy on Blu last week and finally got around to watching it last night, amazing film. Some of the most breathtaking cinematography I have ever seen on film, stunning. The films score is some beautiful music that compliments the film extremely well. One of the best blind-buys on record.

The disc looks and sounds amazing. On my 96" screen there were parts that looked a bit soft buy overall I was very pleased with the image.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I recently picked these 2 up also at their current excellent sale prices -- didn't think I'd bother to upgrade RfaD, but just couldn't resist the $10 price. I also never got around to watching The New World, so this was essentially a blind-buy for me as well. Need to find time to catch up on all these BDs I've been buying,

_Man_

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.