What's new

Really WEIRD picture, PLEASE Help (1 Viewer)

FrankZ

Auditioning
OK
I've had my Hitachi 43fdx20B for a few months. Love it. DVD's are amazing (perfect picture). BUT, I mainly watch satellite and what's happening is that the images on screen when they move it seems that some parts of that image lag behind and then catch up. It's weird. It's like a face that's made of gooey Jello.
It's not absolutely horrible, but noticable sometimes that it really bugs me and makes me think there is something wrong with the monitor.
If anyone has a name for this...whatever it is, I would appreciate an explanation/solution.

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Mike Hamilton

Stunt Coordinator
It's MPEG 2 artifacting. There must be millions of comments on this...do a search and you'll find more than you care to know!

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
For what it's worth I only see this on my RPTV using Satellite on one show - Leave it to Beaver on Nickelodian. So I assume it has nothing to do with my monitor.

FrankZ

Auditioning
Thanks to those who replied.

I had suspected there was a name for this, now I can search for it in the other threads.

Thanks again.
Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks