What's new

Rachel Weisz. Yummy mummy!!! (1 Viewer)

David Werner

Stunt Coordinator
Also enjoyed Rachel in "Enemy at the Gates."
icon14.gif

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
Yeah ... I am looking forward to "enjoy" Rachel in ENEMY AT THE GATES soon!
Whatever happened to Ione Skye? ... she was my actress crush in years ago ... man she was hot in THE RACHEL PAPERS
------------------
RIGHT ... CHEERS!
The Hole

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Just Rachel Weisz on a giant Gap billboard ad. It's right next to eastbound 80 as you approach the Bay Bridge from downtown San Francisco, if you are interested. Almost caused major pileup on the freeway!!

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Yep; she's drool material alright.
------------------
scott.jpg

Recently, we sneaked into the Klingon's engine and replaced dilithium crystals with new Folger's Crystals.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Rachel looks sweet!
Mena needs to pull her forehead down.
and Britney...well lose the head, the belly button ring, and the horrid voice, and that body kicks some ass.
Brent L
That's IMHO of course :) :)

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
I think the comments about Mena Suvari in this post are absolutely disgusting! She is (along with Rachel Weisz), easily the most beautiful actresses working today. IMO of course.
biggrin.gif

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
and Britney...well lose the head, the belly button ring, and the horrid voice, and that body kicks some ass.
And that phony personality, too. I'll take Jessica Simpson over Brit any day in a New York minute!
Oh, the joys of me not having to be critiqued. I'm sure these babes could find a laundry list of things wrong with me! :D
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Personally, I don't find anything wrong with Mena Suvari. Matt certainly has his head on straight...
biggrin.gif

Now, as for Christina Aguilera...yeowza! Urrr...she *IS* over 18, right?
I hope Kate Winslet doesn't read this thread...
wink.gif

------------------
- Brian
My DVD Collection
Want Sliders on DVD? Then please SIGN the petition!

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Yes, Christina is over 18. She's 20 years old. Somehow, I doubt that Kate Winslet is reading this thread. You are safe.
biggrin.gif

------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Is it just me or do some of you 30+ types also find the slightly older chicks to be the real babes now. Somewhere along the line 18 started looking a bit too young for my taste.
Give me more like Rachel any day. I'm a 25-35 man now. There are a few younger that catch my interest, but most look like they will be hot "in the future" but too young now.
I just don't know how/when that happened to me.
------------------
Greetings from the Humungus! The Lord Humungus!
The Warrior of the Wasteland!
The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah!

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I agree with the sub 20 year olds, too giggly and annoying most of 'em.
------------------
Link Removed
------------------

mark_d

Second Unit
I was never a Weisz fan (having only really seen her in the Mummy movies), but then I watched the "Enemy at the Gates" DVD...
Yum.
Mark

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Rachel Weisz is hot, thiers no denying that, but their is someone new who just makes me so crazy I can hardly put it into words! Has anyone watched that new HBO series 'The Mind of the Married Man'? Thier is this INCREDIBLY gorgeous creature named Ivana Milicevic, she plays Micky's secretary Missy, she is the most sentuous and sexiest woman I have ever seen! Even the sound of her voice turns me on!
I never thought i'd see a woman who drives me madder than Estella Warren, but here she is! Those nightdream sequences when Micky imagines her in his bedroom drive me up a damn wall! Infinate
yum.gif
's!!!!
O.k. John, down boy, down!
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!
[Edited last by John Williamson on October 01, 2001 at 03:06 AM]

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I agree with the sub 20 year olds, too giggly and annoying most of 'em.
I have always felt that way even when I was there (I am 23). I would take a middle aged woman over these girls ANYDAY as I have always preferred older women.
--
Holadem - I am willing to make an exception for Lili Sobiesky (SP?) tho...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Speaking of Mena Suvari, she was on the feature cover for "Blush" on "Just Shoot Me". It was strange seeing someone that's known more (to me) for her movie work than modelling work to be on the cover of "Blush". BTW, I find Mena way too skinny for my tastes in women.
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Boy, I can't believe I am going to post this in my own thread but I have discovered A Knight's Tale and Shannyn Sossamon and she is even more fine than Rachel is. Yowwch.
yum.gif

Link Removed
orangeman
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie
[Edited last by Neil Joseph on October 02, 2001 at 08:20 AM]

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
This is one 20 year old who can giggle all she wants, I'll still take her:
020.jpg

yum.gif

------------------

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Dunst is a DEFINITE exception for me, too.
But along this "older gal" line I love Tina Fey of SNL.
I also like the older version of Laura San Giacomo that we now have on Just Shoot Me. She aged REALLY well. (sigh)

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I agree, Seth. Laura looks better and better as time goes by.
------------------

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Ewwe, women with short hair... Sorry, Shannyn Sossamon doesn't do it for me.
Anyways, was it me or did Rachel not look as good in The Mummy? I think she looked so much better in the Mummy Returns.
------------------
My DVD Collection
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks