What's new

Puppy swallows knife the length of its own body. (1 Viewer)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Oddly the dog appeared to have swalloed the knife with his ribcage. The owner Bob "I hate dogs" Smith was puzzled by the disappearance of the knife, along with 50' of razor wire, a stripped electrical cord, 12lbs of rat poison, and a wobbly bowling-ball trophy case.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
I had a dog that bit into a needle he found in a cabin we rented on vacation. The needle went into the roof of his mouth. Amazingly, he was fine. The vet removed it, and he was back to his old self.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
One of my dogs chewed the collar off the other (before we stopped keeping them on all the time) and threw the pieces up about 15 days later. I asked the vet about it and she said something like, "yeah, dogs can keep stuff in their stomach for a long time eh?"

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
We woke up this morning to the sound of crunching. Our new pup, Gumball a Dalmatian, was munching on a binder clip. Like this one pictured below.

As we removed it from her mouth we notice the two metal leavers missing, just the clip itself was in her mouth. My wife searched high and low and could not find them. Panic set in figuring she swallowed them. She ran Gumball to the vet, they did an X-ray only to find her belly empty. A good thing. What did they find? A staple gun staple nearing the exit so that was not an issue. I'll just need to check the poop over the next day or so to make sure it passes.

Damn, puppies will eat anything.

Eric_E

Supporting Actor
Hmm... it seems Staffordshire Bull Terriers are notorious for this kind of thing - Casey's initial post was about a Staffordshire, and the link Seth provided was about a Collie/Staffordshire mix. And if anybody remembers, the dog in Snatch was a Staffordshire...

and he ended up eating both a ball and a huge diamond!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks