What's new

Published a web page...everyone else was doing it :) (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey_Jones

Second Unit
Hello,
I just published a personal homepage that includes pictures of my HT system.
Link Removed
Thanks,
Jeff
------------------
Link Removed

Jeffrey_Jones

Second Unit
I forgot to mention that it helps if you are in full screen mode when viewing the page...less scrolling.
Thanks again,
Jeff
------------------
Link Removed

Brett DiMichele

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brett
Jeff,
I have my monitor calibrated to Photoshop's Gamma Pallete
and your photo's look super sharp to me.. Great setup!
Wanna see bad pictures? Go to my site! :)
------------------
htflogo.gif

Brett DiMichele
My Home Theater Site!
[email protected]

Jeffrey_Jones

Second Unit
Tor,
I like your site. Very clean layout and nice colors. Good pictures of your equipment. If anything, you just need more content but it's a great overall site.
Thanks,
Jeff
------------------
Link Removed

David Judah

Screenwriter
Nice site and set-up. How is your rear soundfield with that configuration? Have you tried other arrangments in the room?
DJ

Jeffrey_Jones

Second Unit
David,
I assume you were talking about mine. I have a pair of Def Tech dipole surrounds mounted on the back wall. They are about four feet from the sweet spot and mounted several feet above the listener's ear. They fire out towards the wall and in towards each other. The dead spot faces in, toward the listener. On one side I have the wall which helps redirect and diffuse the sound and on the other side I have a bookshelf that does the same thing.
I find that this configuration works best in my apartment now, given my very confined area. When I move into a house and setup my 7.1 configuration I plan on experimenting with various surround configurations.
Thanks,
Jeff
------------------
Link Removed

Jeffrey_Jones

Second Unit
Hey Tor,
Your site inspired me to make some radical changes to mine. I liked your top navigation and I always knew I needed to use more mellow colors. I didn't use your colors...but I must admit they are close. Take a look if you have a moment.
Thanks,
Jeff
------------------
Link Removed

Jeffrey_Jones

Second Unit
Hi Norm,
In Cancun, during Spring Break, many of the hotels offer all inclusive packages and all the clubs usually charge an all inclusive cover. Those wrist bands permit entry and show that you have already paid. It was a real pain once you had two or three of them. I saw some people running around with bands up to their elbows.
Thanks,
Jeff
PS - Just noticed that you are from Seattle. Nice to see we have some HT enthusiasts in the area.
------------------
Link Removed

David Judah

Screenwriter
I was curious Jeffrey, because I think I have tried every surround configuration, but that one. With the bipole Def. Techs it makes more sense than if you had monopoles.
DJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks