What's new
World Wide Stereo

Private Messages lost with Forum Change or Forum Upgrade? (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Sometime early this year or late last year I'd had a conversation by PM with someone who was building a home in my neighborhood. I wanted to followup and see how the house turned out and if they moved in. But the conversation is gone.

I think I recall something about private messages being lost with an upgrade, and maybe this conversation took place before the forum change.

I wish I could find that conversation. Maybe there's some piece of it in my thread about my basement pre-wire. Is there anyway to resurrect lost messages?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Unfortunately right now the answer is probably not. When Huddler kicked us off abruptly, we lost much of the time meant to test the data import. That resulted in broken image links and lost PM's. Sorry Dave!

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Thanks for the follow up. I'll see if I can jog my memory on who pm'd me about my home. It's frustrating, because there's probably an HTFer in my neighborhood and I remember who it was. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks