What's new

Photos of bottomless Britney (1 Viewer)

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Is everyone really that offended? Will her kids be any more traumatized because mom flashed her privates than Prince Charles' kids who have heard his quoted words to his present wife, "I want to be a tampon so I can be inside you all the time". Will her kids turn out like Osbourne's kids?

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
good point, and i tend to agree. her kids will probably be no better or worse off than any other kids, famous or not. there are a lot of fucked up parents out there.

CJ

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I think the saddest commentary on her is that I don't even want to see the pics...

Now if Scarlett Johansson wants to follow suit, that's another story! :D

EugeneR

Second Unit

This is the person who is hanging out with Paris Hilton, the "celebrity" who only became a celebrity by giving head on camera. And you think Britney wouldn't want that kind of attention, or any kind of attention? Are you kidding? The first rule of showbusiness - "there is no such thing as bad publicity."

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
but it's like a car wreck...you don't REALLY want to see dead bodies, but you GOTTA look out of morbid curiosity. LOL

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
You what is really sad? When even Paris Hilton thinks you've crossed the line... in some of the pics she can be seen trying to push Britney's legs together. Yikes!

The image of Britney's nether regions will haunt me for some time. :eek:

Lars Larsen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lars Larsen

Hmm, I don't know about that. Tell that to Michael Richards. Granted, Ms. Brittney's crotch shots may not be as offensive as Richards insane stunt, but remember who Brittney Spears' core audience is... If she had the slightest hope of bringing her career back on track, I'd say she pretty much flushed whatever respect she had down the toilet. Maybe the adult movie industry would be a better match for the rep she's trying to build up for herself these days.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I completely disagree. Her career wasn't doing much, so she needed a "Jump Start" - Sure it may be bad right now, but what it does is it gets people talking about her right now, then sometime next year (when people have forgotten about it), she'll put out a new album and people will gobble it up.

The Michael Richards thing was a lot different than this.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It seems this attempt at a jump start has fizzled, no? I sure don't hear anything about it. Again, I don't watch celeb gossip shows, so maybe I'm just missing it.

Lars Larsen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lars Larsen
If she really wanted to jump start her career, maybe she should be getting back in the studio or move into new areas like Angelina Jolie doing her UN ambassador thing. I don't see how this can possibly boost her career in any way. Sure this might make tabloid news for a while but it'll wear off just as quickly.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Lars, remember, this is her only talent - Shocking people. Anything else she does won't get this much attention for so little work involved.Oh, it will. Trust me.

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Something personal about me. I only have one good working eye. And aside from not being able to enjoy 3-D movies or being able to determine the exact location of sports balls flying towards me, the affliction doesn't affect me in my day-to-day life.

But you know what? I should really stop looking at anything that might destroy my one good eye otherwise I'd become legally blind. And those images were DAMN BORDERLINE MAN!!! God that stung! :D

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
There's been hundreds of threads throughout the internet with men bashing Spears "pics" but I have a strange feeling that these same men would still try to pick her up in a bar if they had a shot. :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
That's pretty funny. A millionaire pop singer who once topped the charts, and now she's on the level of some tramp we'd try to pick up at a bar. :D

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
^^ LOL, but the real fact is, she's ALWAYS been a tramp we'd try to pick up at a bar. ;)

I don't know if this is good news or bad for Britney, but I just heard that Yahoo!'s number one search item this year was "Britney Spears".

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
The news mentioned yesterday, that she's got a new movie coming out in '07 called something like 'A Touch of Pink'.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks